Hack.Diversity is a FREE 8-month career development program for Black, Latinx, or otherwise underrepresented tech talent to launch and advance technical careers in the Boston innovation economy.
Hack.Diversity Fellows receive benefits including best practices for navigating professional environments, job application and technical interview skills, industry exposure and network building, mentorship from industry professionals, access to paid summer internship, and the support of the Hack Community.
YOU belong in Boston tech! APPLY HERE: https://hackdiversity.com/fellows/
*please apply through our URL (above) and NOT through Handshake*
Deadline: November 1st, 2021
Who should apply?
Candidates matching the following:
· Identify as Black or Latinx
· Pursuing careers in software engineering, Data Analytics, Mechanical
· If currently completing a BACHELOR DEGREE, you are graduating between Jan 2021 and Dec. 2023
· If you are completing an ASSOCIATE DEGREE, BOOTCAMP, PROFESSIONAL CERTIFICATION, you are graduating between Jan. 2022 and Dec. 2022
· 3.0 GPA or above preferred
· Available to dedicate 20 hrs/month between January – May 2022 to participate in Hack.Diversity programming, including in-person workshops and events in the Greater Boston, MA area
· Available to dedicate 40 hrs/week between June – August 2022 to participate in Hack.Diversity programming including in-person workshops and events in the Greater Boston, MA area
Application & Selection Timeline
Tues. 11/01/21: Application closes! All of the following components must be submitted:
· transcript (unofficial is fine!)
· short essay questions
· 2 references
· completion of coding challenge (if interested in software engineering roles)
Early November: interview decisions released
Early December: application decisions released.
Jan. – Aug. 2022: Hack.Diversity 2022 programming
What is Hack.Diversity? Hack.Diversity is an 8-month internship-to-hire program that works to increase the representation of Black and Latinx talent in Boston’s high-skilled innovation economy. If selected for the Hack.Diversity program, you’ll first go through career and interview coaching before being matched into PAID summer internships at one of Boston’s fastest growing tech or life science companies, connected to mentors, and provided with events to build skills and networks in the innovation community. We also work with you to secure a full-time job offer throughout.
Questions? Contact Robert Vance, Program Manager at email@example.com.