Granite Background & History
Granite is one of the premier Telecommunications Solutions Providers for businesses and government facilities across the United States and Canada. We provide exceptional customized service with an emphasis on reliability and outstanding customer support. Granite has over $1.5 Billion in revenue (zero debt) with 2,200 employees and is headquartered out of Quincy, MA. We have Regional offices located in West Palm Beach, Washington DC, New York City, Atlanta, Chicago, Dallas, Orlando, Philadelphia and Rhode Island.
Our mission is to be the leading Telecommunications Company wherever we offer services as well as provide an environment where the value of each individual is recognized and where each person has the opportunity to further their growth and achieve success.
Granite’s philanthropy is unparalleled with over $80 million in donations to organizations such as Dana Farber Cancer Institute, The ALS Foundation, and the Alzheimer’s Association to name a few.
Granite was rated by Inc. Magazine as one of the “Fastest Growing Companies” for nine consecutive years in a row (2007-2015). Plus over the last four consecutive years (2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019) Granite has been awarded the Top Workplaces Award. With the astounded accomplishment of winning the EIS government bid in 2017, Granite is looking to pave a profound future for itself in not only the private sector, but also in the public sector.
If you are a highly motivated individual who wants to grow your career with a fast paced and progressive company, Granite has countless opportunities for you.
General Summary of Position:
The Granite Telecommunications Offer Management Financial Analyst role, will work within the Financial Department, while directly supporting the Sales Operations and Client Service Department at Granite. A primary responsibility will be preparing pricing proposals for potential business, run analysis on existing customer accounts, and assisting with making executive decisions on pricing negotiations, while protecting Granite’s bottom line. The Offer Management Financial Analyst will be working with varies departments, teams and divisions, while competing against quick turnaround times, to ensure the customers interest and satisfaction is delivered in a timely fashion. This role should have a special eye, in being able to customize solutions and presentations, to ensure the scope of work, will satisfying the customers’ needs as well; each proposals must speak to every individual end user.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Overseeing daily quote proposal in takes; working with multiple teams from an intake, to have all aspects assigned out, completed and brought back together within the appropriate timeframe(s)
- Creating customized quote proposals for end users
- Assist with completing any and all quote proposals for all new business proposals; all service products, within appropriate SLA
- Prepare customer margin(s), special pricing analysis and savings analysis, in support of sales and existing customer discrepancies, while protecting Granite’s bottom line
- Assist with preparing financials analysis for Request For Proposals
- Track special conditions for all pricing and agreements
- Help monitor and create one Output Documentation to complete out a quote proposal request
- Assist Granite’s Legal Department when compiling Master Service Legal Agreements
- Join internal kick off and alignment calls, to confirm scope of work
- Join customer calls, when necessary, to vet out scope of work and ensure proper expectations
- Confirm pricing structure and financial standing, when onboarding new customers and products
- Assist with managing all quoted databases, and use to our advance to become more competitive for future bids
- Use quoted databases to run analytical reporting, to identify market trends
- Bachelor’s degree
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Products: Word, and Outlook
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong Organizational and Time Management Skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to meet project deadlines
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently as well as in a group
- Excellent multi-tasking, interpersonal, communication & organizational skills
- Ability to self-motivate, both for task completion and knowledge increase
- SQL Experience
- Profound attention to detail and analytical skills; strong coordination and planning skills
- Must be technologically savvy, in order to navigate and organize electronic invoices and proposals