Our state-of-the-art hospital is looking for a night-shift Emergency Room Registered Nurse to provide direct and indirect patient care in the emergency care setting.
Emergency Department Registered Nurse Responsibilities:
- Upon arrival at the emergency department, you will complete a comprehensive physical and psychosocial assessment of patients under your care.
- You must be able to accurately assign triage categories.
- You must be able to interpret data about the patient’s status in order to identify each patient’s age-specific needs and provide the care needed by the patient group.
Emergency Department Registered Nurse Qualifications:
- Licensed by the State of Texas as a Registered Nurse
- BCLS and ACLS preferred
- One year of experience as a professional Registered Nurse preferred
Emergency Department Registered Nurse Benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Shift/Diff for nights and weekends