Our Manchester, CT based Environmental group is looking for an Environmental Engineering Intern to work on Environmental Assessment and Compliance projects. Project specific tasks may include: Site evaluation, air, stormwater, groundwater, and soil sampling; soil boring installation and logging, creation of analytical data summary tables and report writing.
Our internship program is a 12 week paid summer program. We offer in-depth work experience on local projects in a supportive and collaborative environment. The position is full-time Monday through Friday and will work out of our Manchester, CT office.
- Pursuing a degree in Environmental Engineering, Geology, Hydrology, or related field
- 3.0 GPA or higher
- 40 hour HAZWOPER certification
- Proficiency with MS Office programs
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be able to lift up to 30 lbs. of equipment
- Experience with AutoCAD is a bonus
The hourly pay rate for this internship is $20.00 per hour. All applications will close as of October 29th at 3pm.