About the role – Marketing & Communications Manager
Are you a rock star B2B marketer? Do you love social and are always up on the latest #trends? Looking to take the next step in your career in the tech industry? If the answer is yes, join the FreshAddress team!
As the Marketing and Communications Manager, you will be responsible for planning and implementing product and corporate marketing strategies, driving revenue, and collaborating with our sales and product teams to develop new marketing initiatives. You will help to launch new products, organize speaking opportunities and industry events, and work with our partners on webinars, case studies, white papers, and more. You will manage content including our newsletter and blog, generate content and analyze social media, and drive leads. This role also includes public relations including liaising with the press and creating media kits. The ideal candidate will have a “roll up your sleeves” attitude and be interested in growth at the company!
- 5-10 years marketing experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field
- Motivated, creative, and a self-starter
- Expert communication skills including writing, speaking, and presenting
- Experience with Google Analytics, WordPress, MailChimp, and other marketing software preferred but not required
- Work well on teams and independently
- Knowledge of product and digital marketing strategies
- Able to multitask and manage multiple projects at once
- Extremely organized and with strong problem solving skills
- Basic design and HTML skills
- Public relations interest/experience
- Willing to travel (up to ~10%)