What does a Blling Analyst Analyst do?
Fiserv Finance Shared Services supports the business with billing, cash application, collections and P2P functions. The Billing Analyst will actively participate in the billing of 200+ Fiserv clients on a monthly basis.
As a Billing Analyst, you can look forward to:
- The billing process involves interaction with multiple Fiserv business units and extensive exposure to products and services.
- The billing team member must be able to read and understand complex contracts to ensure accuracy in the pricing and terms on client invoices.
- Solid technical skills are necessary to manage and analyze large amounts of data accurately and efficiently.
- Monitor and ensure that all the monthly billing data is accounted for in the billing system.
- Resolve issues independently or collaboratively, in a timely manner.
- The team supports the process collectively and works to meet the required deadlines together.
- Will assist on ad-hoc projects as needed.
Basic Qualifications for Consideration:
- Education –2-year Business related degree
- 2+ years experience in Accounting and/or billing
- Advanced Excel Skills – Pivot Table, VLookup and other functions
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and meet required timetables
- Ability to embrace change and work to achieve goals
- Strong communication skills
- Candidates should possess solid written and verbal communication skills in order to work with members of the team.
Preferred Skills, Experience, and Education:
- Bachelor’s in Accounting or Finance
- Strong analytical skills.
- SAP Experience
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Learn more about Fiserv:
To support the total well-being of our associates, Fiserv takes a broad approach to our benefits. We offer a comprehensive benefits package that provides flexibility and affordability with a variety of medical, dental, vision, life insurance and disability options.
We are #FISVProud of our benefits and well-being programs. Our commitment to wellness, wellness education, preventive services and fitness activities are designed to meet you where you are.
Life moves fast. And as it does, we know most people aren’t thinking about “financial services”. But we are.
We help people and businesses move money and information every minute of every day. Our solutions connect financial institutions, corporations, merchants and consumers to one another, millions of times a day, behind the scenes, reliably and securely.
We’re Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments enabling innovative financial services experiences that are in step with the way people live and work today. The company’s approximately 44,000 associates proudly serve clients in more than 100 countries, so their customers, members and consumers can move money when and where they need it, at the point of thought.
Our Aspiration is to move money and information in a way that moves the world. As a FORTUNE™ 500 company and one of FORTUNE Magazine World’s Most Admired Companies for the seventh consecutive year, we are committed to excellence and purposeful innovation.
We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer (People of Color/Females/Vets/Disabled/LGBT)
Explore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv and Find Your Forward with us.
Thank you for considering employment with Fiserv. Please:
- Apply using your legal name
- Complete the step-by-step profile and attach your resume (either is acceptable, both are preferable).
Fiserv is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer, and it is the Company’s policy to make all employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, age, sex, national origin, veteran status, disability (as long as the individual is able to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation), and any other characteristic protected by Law.