Congratulations on exploring your career opportunities with FAST and taking the first step to becoming a FASTie! A FASTie? Yes, a FASTie.
FAST-ie ’faeste noun
1. an energetic, intelligent, enthusiastic person who works at Fast Enterprises.
2. a person dedicated to modernizing government technology to better serve the general public.
3. someone who is open to adventure and wants to experience new places around the world.
4. someone who enjoys collaboration with clients and camaraderie with teammates while solving business and technology problems.
If the description below speaks to you, take 5 minutes (seriously, only 5 minutes) to apply!
As an Implementation Consultant on our team, you will be involved with all phases of the implementation of our software solution. We have sites across North America and abroad and candidates should be flexible with respect to work locations: https://www.fastenterprises.com/about/clients/
Candidates should possess a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in:
- Computer Science
- Computer/Management Information Systems, or
FAST may also consider graduates from other areas of study when supplemented with technical experience or aptitude. Candidates should also possess strong communication skills.
Exposure to specific technology is not required; however, experience in the following areas is desirable:
- MS Visual Basic.NET
- Oracle DBMS or MS SQL Server
To meet the needs of our employees, we provide competitive benefits packages in each of our business locations around the world. Fast Enterprises, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.