FSRI is always looking for candidates that want to make a positive impact on the community we serve in!
Family Service of Rhode Island (FSRI) is a comprehensive non-profit social service organization that manages, through thoughtful coordination and a shared vision, programs across Rhode Island, providing essential resources for underserved individuals, families and communities. We are proud to state that our employees are chosen for their skills and unique abilities relating to client care. Consider being a part of the BEST and BRIGHTEST team!
The Early Childhood Social Worker leads the team through a clinical lens to ensure that children and their families receive services with a specific emphasis on bonding, attachment, and adult behavioral and infant mental health. In this role there is also the opportunity to network with a larger behavioral health team within various agency departments, as well as be a part of an early childhood research project through Bradley Research Center.
- LCSW or LICSW licensed by the RI Board of Social Work.
- Graduate of Board approved and accredited social work program.
- Specific training and expertise in infant mental health and attachment.
- Current and valid driver’s license and auto insurance.
- Current Infant/Child/Adult CPR/First Aid Certification.
Continuing Education Requirements:
- As needed to maintain individual licensure and meet RI EOHHS and DOH standards.
- Completion of Introduction to Early Intervention course and other trainings when required.
- Maintain CPR/First Aid.
- Travel to and from clients’ residence, community locations and office site, which could include using walkways, stairs and/or elevators.
- Ability to lift up to 20lbs.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
Receive a Sign-on Bonus in the amount of $2,000.00 within 1 year of employment!
We offer our employees a comprehensive benefits package that includes health, dental and work life benefits. Only together can we continue to grow and make a difference in our communities. Join our team today!
Family Service of Rhode Island provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.