Account Coordinator, Analytics
EvolveMKD is looking for a dynamic, energetic and proactive Account Coordinator to join our Research and Analytics team. This position provides the opportunity to work in a fast-paced, creative environment with a collaborative team.
Based in the heart of Manhattan, EvolveMKD specializes in brand caretaking for a variety of healthcare, beauty, lifestyle, and aesthetics partners. Our team of experts build and deliver marketing campaigns, encompassing both traditional and unconventional PR marketing tactics as well as developing, executing, and analyzing digital & social media strategy, content creation, and social influencer marketing tactics. Recently honored as a 2020/2021 Great Place to Work (four years in a row!) and named on Financial Times’ Fastest Growing Private Companies list, EvolveMKD promotes solid partner performance and nurtures development among our team of experts. Above all, EvolveMKD is committed to delivering the best performance for every client partner: brand caretaking at its finest.
A successful Account Coordinator at EvolveMKD will have interest and experience with research and data, and should be fueled by an inner drive to learn new ways of thinking and hone their craft. They should be a self-starter and have strong research, data, and organization skills. We also expect all team members to demonstrate problem-solving abilities, both when acting alone and as part of a collaborative team, as EvolveMKD is a fast-paced, start-up environment.
Passion and enthusiasm for the work, as well as team collaboration and respect are required.
Research and Reporting
- Day-to-day team support and reporting to manager, including daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly monitoring and reporting
- Organizing of monthly reporting trackers, data input
- Assisting with secondary and primary research, including surveys, focus groups, etc.
- Conducting thought leadership and strategic research for existing and new clients
- Developing strategic insights across reports to help clients optimize PR and digital campaigns
- Build understanding and knowledge of the clients’ business and their competitive environments through ongoing research, media monitoring, and list management
- Bachelor’s degree; degree in Research, Communications, Journalism, Public Relations, English, Marketing a plus but not required
- Minimum 3 months of public relations or market research internship experience
- Strong written communications skills; ability to present ideas in a clear, concise, and persuasive manner, both in person and virtually via phone or email
- Proficiency in Office365, as well as media database and monitoring tools such as Cision
- Proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint
- An open mind, with the ability to learn new skills quickly and comprehensively
- C Performance-based bonus
- Generous contribution to healthcare, dental and vision plans
- 401K with company match and profit-sharing opportunities
- Unlimited PTO, summer Fridays, and generous company holiday schedule
- Commuter benefits + FSA
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Paid family leave