Since 1983 our passion has been simple. We want to help you grow both personally and professionally. Embrace is a positive, exciting environment. It’s a place where new ideas and opportunities are encouraged. A place where life-changing experiences are created. When you join our team, you’ll receive the support you need to grow inside the office and out because we believe that business success and personal fulfillment go hand in hand. Maybe that’s why we’re such a great place to work. We realize that being successful at work is only the tip of your iceberg.
The Junior Loan Officer Association program is a 6-month training and mentorship to develop employees into Direct Loan Officers. Some candidates may graduate sooner than 6-months based on meeting or exceeding requirements. Direct Loan Officers guide borrowers who have responded to corporate-generated marketing plans through the loan application process to get the best possible type of loan for their specific needs. This includes evaluating, identifying and recommending the options available to them while providing a return on the company’s marketing investment.
KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Education: College Degree in Business or Finance preferred, but not required.
- Experience: 2-5 years of sales experience, or comparable direct-to-consumer sales experience preferred.
- Skills: Must possess strong sales aptitude, competitive nature, and drive to succeed.
- License: Ability to obtain an NMLS MLO license in multiple jurisdictions prior to hire. License and industry training costs covered by Embrace.
- Systems: General computer literacy in a LMS (Lead Management System) or LOS (Loan Origination System), CRM (Customer Relationship Management) technology, and Social Media.
Successfully pass all licensing and compliance training requirements prior to hire. Once hired, participate in additional training on sales, technology, products, procedures and pricing on an ongoing basis. Complete annual training as required by company policy and law on an annual basis in a timely manner.
· Provide customer service and logistical support to two experienced loan officers.
· Make a minimum number of outbound calls to develop leads for experienced loan officers on a daily basis.
· Collect documentation from borrowers to complete loan application prior to submission to processing.
· Close $2.5 million in funded loan volume to advance to direct loan officer position.