Electric Insurance Company® offers full-time, paid internships to qualified candidates with exceptional technical aptitude who are interested in building a strong foundation for professional careers in the Information Technology field. Gain hands-on experience while working on challenging projects, network with professionals and learn from experienced mentors.
We have several exciting opportunities and projects to provide candidates:
· Cloud Platforms, such as Salesforce and Guidewire
· Contemporary Business Intelligence and Data Warehousing, including data modeling, data mining and reporting
· Enterprise testing and deployment of desktop productivity tools
· Information Security: develop incident response procedures based on information provided through system security tools such as Web Application Firewalls and Intrusion Detection Systems
· Infrastructure Administration: including server and storage capacity management and directory services
· Undergraduate working towards a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, MIS or CIS (or Business Major with CIS minor)
· Minimum cumulative 3.0 GPA
· Inquisitive, self-starting personality
· Strong communication and presentation skills
· Excellent quantitative skills
· Flexible, with ability to adapt to shifting priorities
Interns will benefit from day-to-day coaching and hands-on mentoring from Senior Technologists with expertise in areas such as Enterprise Applications, Information Security, Infrastructure/Operations, IT Governance and Production Support.