Registered Nurse Manager (M – F days, hybrid schedule)
Elder Services of Worcester Area, Inc. (ESWA) is hiring for a Home Care Nursing Manager to join our team! Awesome co-workers, flexible work options, and rich benefits package as you set forth in continuing your nursing career for a reputable agency that has been serving the local community since 1974. Consider joining our team and help make a difference in the lives of those that we serve!
Full time 37.5 hours Registered Nurse Manager
Elder Services of Worcester Area, Inc. is a social services agency whose mission is to help elders, younger individuals with disabilities, and their families obtain essential services and supports to remain living at home with dignity and independence for as long as possible.
Registered Nurse Manager Responsibilities:
- Manages the Aging Services Access Point (ASAP) nursing unit; supervising the RN Supervisor, ASAP Nurses, and CAE Clerk.
- Oversees in-home assessments for the State Home Care Program
- Oversees the personal care and home health (non-skilled) level of care activities for the State Home Care Program
- Oversees nursing facility discharge planning along with assessing for MassHealth services such as ADH and nursing facility admissions
- Identifies the need for and facilitates outreach to hospitals, long term care facilities, rest homes, assisted living facilities and other community agencies to educate on the ASAP role in the community and provide trainings and workshops as appropriate. Acts as the liaison between ESWA and these entities
- Responsible for the oversight of all quality across the nursing unit
- Responsible for the hiring, interviewing, orienting, and training all new nursing personnel
Registered Nurse Manager Qualifications:
- Must possess a valid Registered Nurse license for the state of Massachusetts.
- Bachelor’s degree in nursing or human service field, and a minimum of 5 years of clinical experience, one of which must have been in community nursing.
- A minimum of 3 years supervisory experience.
- Use of a reliable vehicle including active vehicle insurance with a current license to drive required.
· Ability to establish and analyze data metrics for contract and regulatory compliance.
· Ability to present analysis to Board members and management team.
· Excellent computer, writing, organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills.
Registered Nurse Manager Benefits:
- Hybrid schedule – onsite in Worcester combined with remote hours
- No holidays, weekends, evenings, or on-call
- Rich benefits package
- Pension and 4.4 weeks of annual earned vacation time
- 12 paid holidays
- 15 Paid sick days
- Mileage reimbursement: .56
- Paid travel time for all work-related travel
- Affordable health insurance
- Annual salary: $70,000
Submit resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Come join our extraordinary team as our agency grows and expands and help make a difference in the lives of those that we serve!
AA/EOE, including disability/veteran