Registered Nurse (M – F days, hybrid schedule)
Attention all RN’s! Are you looking to change the environment in which you are currently working and/or looking to get back in the field that you love, after retiring? Elder Services of Worcester Area, Inc. (ESWA) is hiring a Home Care RN! Use your nursing education and skills in a position that will not tax your body! No more sore muscles!! Awesome co-workers, flexible work options, and rich benefits package. Amazing training/orientation and supervisory support as you set forth in continuing your nursing career for a reputable agency that has been serving the local community since 1974. Consider joining our team and help make a difference in the lives of those that we serve!
Full time 37.5 hours Registered Nurse (Home Care Program)
Elder Services of Worcester Area, Inc. is a social services agency whose mission is to help elders, younger individuals with disabilities, and their families obtain essential services and supports to remain living at home with dignity and independence for as long as possible.
Registered Nurse (Home Care Program) Responsibilities:
- In-home assessments for the State Home Care Program
- Assessing consumers in need of personal care or home health services (non-skilled)
- Interdisciplinary collaboration with social workers and community agencies
- Nursing facility discharge planning along with assessing for MassHealth services such as ADH and nursing facility admissions
Registered Nurse (Home Care Program) Qualifications:
- Computer experience preferred
- Use of a reliable vehicle including active vehicle insurance with a current license to drive required
- Massachusetts license to practice as a Registered Nurse required
· At least 1 year experience as a licensed Registered Nurse
Registered Nurse (Home Care Program) Benefits:
- Hybrid schedule – onsite in Worcester combined with remote hours
- No holidays, weekends, evenings, or on-call
- Rich benefits package
- Pension and 4.4 weeks of annual earned vacation time
- 12 paid holidays
- 15 Paid sick days
- Mileage reimbursement: .56
- Paid travel time for all work-related travel
- Affordable health insurance
- Excellent work environment
- $28.67 per hour
Come join our extraordinary team as our agency grows and expands and help make a difference in the lives of those that we serve!
Please submit resume to email@example.com
AA/EOE, including disability/veteran.