East Cambridge Savings Bank’s Human Resources Division is actively recruiting for a Part-time General Operations Clerk-Human Resources.
Under the general supervision of the VP/Human Resources Manager, perform a variety of administrative work and office-related tasks pertaining to the function of the Human Resources Division.
We are looking for candidates with:
- 1-3 years of general office experience or 6 months of general office experience with specialized coursework and training
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work independently, set own priorities and organize workload effectively
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel required
- Ability to work a minimum of 20 hours per week.
Essential Job Functions:
- Deal professionally, courteously, and efficiently with the public and fellow employees, in accordance with the East Cambridge Savings Bank’s Customer Service Standards.
- Perform a wide range of clerical duties which may include revising, filing, scanning, copying, etc. Maintain confidentiality at all times.
- Assist with creating, maintaining and tracking various reports for Department.
- Handle telephone inquiries, make appropriate referrals, and prepare correspondence as needed.
- Assist with the preparation and maintenance of all department invoices and ensure proper procedure for payment as needed. Responsible for pickup and distribution of department mail, reports, promotional material, as needed.
- Coordinate several special projects assigned by a Division/Department Head.
- Keep abreast of systems and progress such as Microsoft word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Supportive Job Functions:
- Perform related administrative duties and special projects as may be required or assigned.
Contact our Human Resources Division or visit https://www.ecsb.com/about-us/careers for more details and to apply.
Or submit your resume to:
Email: email@example.com Fax: 617-252-6877 Phone: 617-354-7700
East Cambridge Savings Bank, Attn: Human Resources
344 Cambridge Street Cambridge, MA 02141
East Cambridge Savings Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer