Technology Billing & Analysis Manager-D88547
Do you thrive on developing creative and innovative insights to solve complex challenges? Want to work on next-generation, cutting-edge products and services that deliver outstanding value and that are global in vision and scope? Work with other experts in your field? Work for a world-class organization that provides an exceptional career experience with an inclusive and collaborative culture?
Want to make an impact that matters? Consider Deloitte Global.
Work you’ll do:
- Lead Member Firm (MF) billing, financial planning and analysis, budgeting and forecasting, with a focus toward adding value and driving efficiency
- Design, shape and execute billing processes and internal controls
- Conduct analysis and present financial results, findings and recommendations to internal clients
- Combine financial analysis with an understanding of the business to drive strategic insights and recommendations
- Develop presentations and management reports for senior leaders (both monthly & ad hoc)
- Become a trusted business partner that provides meaningful recommendations and financial insights
- Serve as a liaison between DTTL Finance and GTS Finance
What you’ll be part of – our Deloitte Global Culture:
At Deloitte, we expect results. Incredible—tangible—results. And Deloitte Global professionals play a unique role in delivering those results. We reach across disciplines and borders to serve our global organization. We are the engine of Deloitte. We develop and implement global strategies and provide programs and services that unite our network.
In Deloitte Global, everyone has opportunities. We see the importance of your perspective and your ability to create value. We want you to fit in—with an inclusive culture, focus on work-life fit and well-being, and a supportive, connected environment; but we also want you to stand out—with opportunities to have a strategic impact, innovate, and take the risks necessary to make your mark.
How you’ll grow:
Deloitte Global inspires our people at every level. We believe in investing in you, helping you at every step of your career, and helping you identify and hone your unique strengths. We encourage you to grow by providing formal and informal development programs, coaching, and mentoring. We want you to ask questions, take chances, and explore the possible.
Benefits you’ll receive:
Deloitte’s Total Rewards program reflects our continued commitment to lead from the front in everything we do — that’s why we take pride in offering a comprehensive variety of programs and resources to support your health and well-being needs. We provide the benefits, competitive compensation, and recognition to help sustain your efforts in making an impact that matters.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people, and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities.
- A minimum of 5 years’ related Finance work experience, with a focus on billing and/or internal controls
- Superior PowerPoint and Excel skills
- Ability to work and manage projects both independently and with a larger team to achieve goals
- Experience working with and presenting/communicating to senior leaders
- Ability to structure thinking in a logical manner and articulately communicate ideas
- A self-directed, independent thinker that can move to answers quickly supported by data and analysis
- Experience working at a top-tier professional services firm or in a strategic finance role
- CPA is preferred, including a working knowledge of GAAP, IFRS and financial accounting
- Outstanding research, analytics, and quantitative aptitude; advanced attention to detail required for success in this role
- Effective problem-solving skills with the ability to exercise judgment consistent with achieving organizational goals and strategies
- A thorough knowledge of financial activities including investment and expense oversight
- Experience with business cycles of accounting, including accounts payable, accounts receivable and cash flows