Senior Manager Finance / Controller-D90877
Do you thrive on developing creative and innovative insights to solve complex challenges? Want to work on next-generation, cutting-edge products and services that deliver outstanding value and that are global in vision and scope? Work with premier thought leaders in your field? Work for a world-class organization that provides an exceptional career experience with an inclusive and collaborative culture?
Want to make an impact that matters? Consider Deloitte Global.
Work you’ll do:
DTTL Finance is currently looking for a Controller/Senior Finance Manager to join our team and lead the accounting function for one of Global customers. This role will manage the monthly close, periodic forecast, financial planning, financial statement analysis, and general reporting for the organization.
Successful candidates for this position should have leadership experience, superior written and oral communication skills and prior experience driving operational excellence, preparing and analyzing financial statement in accordance with GAAP/IFRS, and working with Senior Leaders of an organization in a business advisor role. The successful candidate must be a self-starter, highly organized, have a hands-on approach, possess an ability to assist in driving strategy across a broad organization and have a passion for teaming and collaboration to drive solutions.
The Controller will:
- Lead all accounting operations, manage the monthly financial close process, and ensure delivery of accurate and timely results
- Prepare monthly financial reporting, conduct supporting analysis and present financial results to internal clients and c-suite leaders
- Provide valuable insights and guidance geared toward delivering superior client service
- Become a trusted business partner that provides meaningful recommendations and financial insights
- Serve as a liaison between DTTL Finance and the customer
- Possess the ability to thrive in a faced paced, matrixed and dynamic environment with competing priorities and stringent deadlines
- Have a passion for teaming and contribute to the development of the Deloitte Global Finance team through learning sessions, knowledge share sessions, networking events, and other initiatives
What you’ll be part of – our Deloitte Global Culture:
At Deloitte, we expect results. Incredible—tangible—results. And Deloitte Global professionals play a unique role in delivering those results. We reach across disciplines and borders to serve our global organization. We are the engine of Deloitte. We develop and lead global strategies and provide programs and services that unite our network.
In Deloitte Global, everyone has an opportunity to lead. We see the importance of your perspective and your ability to create value. We want you to fit in—with an inclusive culture, focus on work-life fit and well-being, and a supportive, connected environment; but we also want you to stand out—with opportunities to have a strategic impact, innovate, and take the risks necessary to make your mark.
Deloitte Global supports our talented professionals in answering the question: What impact will you make?
Who you’ll work with:
Global Finance provides the most cutting-edge and insightful research and analysis of the financial health of the entire Deloitte organization around the world. We advise, guide, and monitor global initiatives in five major areas: tax, member-firm reporting, finance and accounting, strategic projects, and financial analysis.
How you’ll grow:
Deloitte Global inspires leaders at every level. We believe in investing in you, helping you embrace leadership opportunities at every step of your career, and helping you identify and hone your unique strengths. We encourage you to grow by providing formal and informal development programs, coaching and mentoring, and on-the-job challenges. We want you to ask questions, take chances, and explore the possible.
Benefits you’ll receive:
Deloitte’s Total Rewards program reflects our continued commitment to lead from the front in everything we do — that’s why we take pride in offering a comprehensive variety of programs and resources to support your health and well-being needs. We provide the benefits, competitive compensation, and recognition to help sustain your efforts in making an impact that matters.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people, and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities.
- Bachelor’s Degree is required
- A minimum of 10 years related Finance work experience specifically focused on Financial Planning and Analysis
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint knowledge for financial analytics and data modelling
- CPA is preferred- the qualified candidate should possess a working knowledge of GAAP, IFRS and financial accounting
- Proven ability to build strong relationships, establish trust, identify needs, customize solutions and motivate teams to drive operational and strategic priorities.
- Can effectively present ideas and solutions in a logical and articulate manner with the ability to work effectively with and influence Senior Executives
- Ability to work and manage projects both independently and with a larger team to achieve goals
- International experience preferred, either working with or for an organization that had multinational operations