Manager – Financial Analysis & Reporting-D90349
Do you thrive on developing creative and innovative insights to solve complex challenges? Want to work on next-generation, cutting-edge products and services that deliver outstanding value and that are global in vision and scope? Work with other experts in your field? Work for a world-class organization that provides an exceptional career experience with an inclusive and collaborative culture?
Want to make an impact that matters? Consider Deloitte Global.
Work you’ll do:
- As part of the Deloitte Global Finance reporting & analysis team, lead priority projects for the $47.6 billion revenue Deloitte organization
- Lead implementation of a new, global reporting system which will be used by Deloitte leaders to guide rapid growth of new lines of business around the world
- Add value through experience in financial analysis (FP&A), financial modeling and creative problem solving
- Inspire and lead small teams of finance professionals to deliver projects for demanding internal clients
- Regularly provide analytical insights and executive presentations on financial results to Deloitte Finance leadership
- Gain exposure to the latest trends and tools in SAP-enabled reporting and visualization
- Build relationships with stakeholders from the Deloitte business units, Finance and Technology teams
What you’ll be part of – our Deloitte Global Culture:
At Deloitte, we expect results. Incredible—tangible—results. And Deloitte Global professionals play a unique role in delivering those results. We reach across disciplines and borders to serve our global organization. We are the engine of Deloitte. We develop and implement global strategies and provide programs and services that unite our network.
In Deloitte Global, everyone has opportunities. We see the importance of your perspective and your ability to create value. We want you to fit in—with an inclusive culture, focus on work-life fit and well-being, and a supportive, connected environment; but we also want you to stand out—with opportunities to have a strategic impact, innovate, and take the risks necessary to make your mark.
How you’ll grow:
Deloitte Global inspires our people at every level. We believe in investing in you, helping you at every step of your career, and helping you identify and hone your unique strengths. We encourage you to grow by providing formal and informal development programs, coaching, and mentoring. We want you to ask questions, take chances, and explore the possible.
Benefits you’ll receive:
Deloitte’s Total Rewards program reflects our continued commitment to lead from the front in everything we do — that’s why we take pride in offering a comprehensive variety of programs and resources to support your health and well-being needs. We provide the benefits, competitive compensation, and recognition to help sustain your efforts in making an impact that matters.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people, and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities.
- Undergraduate degree in finance, accounting, engineering or other field with strong quantitative background
- Minimum 4 years of professional experience in accounting, financial reporting & analysis, or strategy & operations consulting
- Understand financial accounting (income statements, balance sheets, cash flows)
- Proficient in Excel for financial analytics and data modeling and PowerPoint for creating executive-level presentations
- Clear, concise verbal and written communication; experience making effective presentations to leaders
- MBA or master’s degree with concentration in strategy, finance or accounting
- 6+ years of professional experience in accounting, financial reporting & analysis, or strategy & operations consulting
- Progressive career growth in a professional services firm, international organization or Fortune 500 company
- Experience leading teams of 3+ individuals and delivering cross-functional projects
- Certification / experience in financial data modeling and/or financial systems such as SAP