Strategy Manager – Global Finance-D83850
Do you thrive on developing creative and innovative insights to solve complex challenges? Want to work on next-generation, cutting-edge products and services that deliver outstanding value and that are global in vision and scope? Work with premier thought leaders in your field? Work for a world-class organization that provides an exceptional career experience with an inclusive and collaborative culture?
Want to make an impact that matters? Consider Deloitte Global.
Work you’ll do:
Global Finance is seeking strategic Finance Manager candidates to launch and support a new strategic business offering. The position is focused on managing special projects in support of the launch and on-going assessment of the new business offering including:
- Coordinating across constituencies to lead projects, conduct analysis, solicit input and direction, and develop recommendations and implementation plans (e.g., principles for investment, frameworks for risk-sharing)
- Supporting development of the business case and investment requirements
- Developing processes for monitoring business performance including identification of metrics, driving required tracking into foundation systems and assessing ongoing performance
- Combine financial analysis with an understanding of the business to drive ad-hoc analyses and project and produce strategic insights and recommendations
- Preparing executive level presentations of performance and programs
What you’ll be part of – our Deloitte Global Culture:
At Deloitte, we expect results. Incredible—tangible—results. And Deloitte Global professionals play a unique role in delivering those results. We reach across disciplines and borders to serve our global organization. We are the engine of Deloitte. We develop and lead global strategies and provide programs and services that unite our network.
In Deloitte Global, everyone has an opportunity to lead. We see the importance of your perspective and your ability to create value. We want you to fit in—with an inclusive culture, focus on work-life fit and well-being, and a supportive, connected environment; but we also want you to stand out—with opportunities to have a strategic impact, innovate, and take the risks necessary to make your mark.
Deloitte Global supports our talented professionals in answering the question: What impact will you make?
Who you’ll work with:
Global Finance provides the most cutting-edge and insightful research and analysis of the financial health of the entire Deloitte organization around the world. We advise, guide, and monitor global initiatives in five major areas: tax, member-firm reporting, finance and accounting, strategic projects, and financial analysis.
How you’ll grow:
Deloitte Global inspires leaders at every level. We believe in investing in you, helping you embrace leadership opportunities at every step of your career, and helping you identify and hone your unique strengths. We encourage you to grow by providing formal and informal development programs, coaching and mentoring, and on-the-job challenges. We want you to ask questions, take chances, and explore the possible.
Benefits you’ll receive:
Deloitte’s Total Rewards program reflects our continued commitment to lead from the front in everything we do — that’s why we take pride in offering a comprehensive variety of programs and resources to support your health and well-being needs. We provide the benefits, competitive compensation, and recognition to help sustain your efforts in making an impact that matters.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people, and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities.
Successful candidates for this position will bring a strategic perspective, strong analytical and project delivery experience, and experience with financial reporting, planning and analysis.
- Undergraduate degree with analytical and quantitative focus; MBA or Masters preferred
- Minimum one year at a top tier strategy consulting firm
- Experience in project management, financial modeling, scenario analysis, and business planning
- Ability to structure thinking in a logical manner and communicate ideas in an effective and articulate manner
- Independent thinker that can move quickly to answers supported by data / analysis
- Excellent PowerPoint and Excel skills
- Advanced attention to detail
- Results-oriented with strong interpersonal/teaming skills and the ability to work effectively with and influence senior executives
- Ability to be self-directed and manage work independently
- Program management experience and ability to actively identify needed work activities and dependencies
- Outstanding written and spoken English