To set up and conduct laboratory tests and experiments in support of research studies directed at Dr. Amodeo by applying established methods, procedures, and techniques in genetics, biochemistry, and quantitative imaging.
To learn more about Dr. Amodeo’s research: Click Here
- Bachelors plus 2-3 years’ experience or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Competence in basic molecular biology methods, procedures and techniques and equipment such as Western blotting, PCR, and microscopy.
- Ability to work independently and apply critical thinking and sound judgment.
- Willingness to learn new techniques and curiosity about basic cell biological questions.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Good organizational and time management skills.
- Solid quantitative reasoning.