This is an exciting finance opportunity supporting our International Americas business. The successful candidate will be responsible for the FX claim transactions from a finance view, from beginning to end. This includes collaborating with other finance areas and across the International business area to complete daily/monthly tasks and research, as well as serving as the Subject Matter Expert. This position also has the opportunity to be involved in monthly EAP reporting, premium credit analysis, calculation and proper allocation of commissions, Third-Party Administrator (TPA) analysis, as well as completing various monthly account reconciliations, supporting annual audits and other ad hoc work and projects.
– Be an inquisitive and fast learner
– Have a process improvement mindset
– Possess good time management skills
– Exhibit excellent communication skills
– Possess strong analytical and problem resolution skills
– Capability to work on multiple tasks simultaneously
– Maintain ability to meet deadlines and support team goals while successfully adapting to change
– Be well organized and detail-oriented
– Work independently to compile information
– Identify problems, communicate to leadership and execute corrective actions as approved by management
The typical pay range for this role is:
Please keep in mind that this range represents the pay range for all positions in the job grade within which this position falls. The actual salary offer will take into account a wide range of factors, including location.
-3+ years of professional finance experience
-1+ years of monthly close process experience
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement
CVS Health requires certain colleagues to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (including any booster shots if required), where allowable under the law, unless they are approved for a reasonable accommodation based on disability, medical condition, religious belief, or other legally recognized reasons that prevents them from being vaccinated.
You are required to have received at least one COVID-19 shot prior to your first day of employment and to provide proof of your vaccination status or apply for a reasonable accommodation within the first 10 days of your employment. Please note that in some states and roles, you may be required to provide proof of full vaccination or an approved reasonable accommodation before you can begin to actively work.
– Financial closing process experience
– Strong to advanced knowledge of Excel; Access and Oracle
– Experience with SAP (S4/Fiori/Analytics for Office)
– Healthcare experience
– Prior experience leading a project team
– Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
– Accounting or finance degree preferred
Bring your heart to CVS Health
Every one of us at CVS Health shares a single, clear purpose: Bringing our heart to every moment of your health. This purpose guides our commitment to deliver enhanced human-centric health care for a rapidly changing world. Anchored in our brand — with heart at its center — our purpose sends a personal message that how we deliver our services is just as important as what we deliver.
Our Heart At Work Behaviors™ support this purpose. We want everyone who works at CVS Health to feel empowered by the role they play in transforming our culture and accelerating our ability to innovate and deliver solutions to make health care more personal, convenient and affordable.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day.
CVS Health is an affirmative action employer, and is an equal opportunity employer, as are the physician-owned businesses for which CVS Health provides management services. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, promotion, or any other personnel action based on race, ethnicity, color, national origin, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.