The Analyst, Specialty FP&A position is an individual contributor role with primary focus on execution. This position is at a developing professional level and requires an ambitious, motivated, and eager individual looking to work for an industry-leading Fortune 7 company. This role is within our Specialty Pharmacy Finance group and will play an instrumental role in the success of our team as we help people on their path to better health.
You must be able to work individually with moderate level of guidance, and as part of a collaborative team working across departments to deliver on key enterprise initiatives.
– Analyzes and tracks client pricing and contractual commitments.
– Prepares and analyzes standardized monthly and weekly reporting and variance analysis around certain Specialty Pharmacy therapy classes on both the drug and client level.
– Performs ad hoc analysis and forecasts for internal management team and external customers.
– Performs moderate to complex financial analysis including conducting research and identifying, designing
and implementing applications and tools to fulfill reporting and analysis needs.
– Assists in the development of financial plans and continuously analyzes operating financial results through models and interprets financial impact. Measures financial results against budget and forecast.
– Provides specific inputs into the budget and forecasting models to help drive accurate representation of how the business will perform in the future.
2 or more years of Microsoft Excel experience required in professional or academic environment, including: experience using functions such as pivot tables, VLOOKUP, filters, macros, etc
– 1+ years of Microsoft Access experience
Verifiable Bachelor’s degree required.
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.