At Cranial Technologies we’re not just reshaping heads, we’re reshaping lives. Our number one priority is our patients and their families. Families choose us because of the different kind of healthcare experience we offer through exceptional customer service, superior outcomes using the DOC Band® and a passion for the babies we treat.
The Marketing Coordinator plays an integral part in supporting the implementation of our marketing programs through project management, a high level of organization and a focus on the details. Our ideal candidate shares our passion for providing a quality, healthcare experience and is interested in broadening their marketing career in the medical field.
- Develop animations for social media posts and clinical educational materials.
- Update web content on corporate brand site.
- Coordination of Continuing Education events, including researching opportunities, registering for events, and working with sales reps to facilitate successful participation at event.
- Create periodic social media and blog posts.
- Collaborate with the Marketing Manager on Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
- Implement or assist with ad-hoc marketing or company projects as needed.
- Assist in the writing, editing and proofreading of both traditional and digital content.
- Administration of collateral material printing and distribution; maintain company collateral materials and implement changes and revisions when necessary following company protocol.
- Work with outside vendors for production and drop shipment of sales collateral.
- A Bachelor’s degree required.
- Experience with animation software (like 3Ds Max, Maya, Adobe Animate, After Effects, etc.).
- Strong knowledge of MS Office, Adobe Creative Suite (particularly Acrobat, Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign).
- Deadline and detail-oriented with proven project and organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to adapt to change and continuously juggle multiple projects at varying stages of completion with successful results.
- 2+ years’ experience in a fast-paced organization.
- Experience marketing to medical professionals.
- Digital marketing knowledge.
- Knowledge of HTML coding and search engine optimization.
- Knowledge of web-based email and webinar tools.
- Ability to work effectively with entire marketing, sales and clinical education staff to complete new marketing initiatives,
Benefits Package for Cranial Technologies:
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- 401k Retirement Plan with a Matching Program
- 3.5 Weeks Paid Time Off
- Life Insurance
- Short/Long Term Disability Insurance