Covenant Preparatory School is looking for an intern for Marketing & Development. We are looking for a student with a passion for creating promotional materials for a tuition-free low-income private school. As an intern in our Development & Marketing Department, we are looking for assistance with our advertising and promotional efforts. As an intern, your main tasks include building social media campaigns and preparing promotional materials and presentations. The internship can be in-person or remote with flexible days and hours, which will be discussed with interested applicants.
- Design and present new social media campaign ideas.
- Monitor all social media platforms for trending news, ideas, and feedback.
- Prepare detailed promotional presentations.
- Help with the planning and hosting of marketing events.
- Research and evaluate competitor marketing and digital content.
- Contribute to the creation of mock-ups, email campaigns, and social media content.
- Current enrollment in an undergraduate course for marketing, communications or similar field.
- Familiarity with marketing computer software and social media platforms.
- Good understanding of the latest marketing trends and techniques.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to take direction, but also work independently.
Covenant Preparatory School is an accredited member of the Connecticut Association of Independent Schools (CAIS) and the CT State Department of Education.
CPS is a 501(3)(c) organization. EIN: 74-3238578