Cornerstone Bank is committed to our customers, colleagues & communities that we serve. The Human Resources Intern will be responsible for assisting in various projects in the Human Resources department.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Assist in various Human Resources Projects
- Track progress, priorities, and deadlines of various projects
- Preform any other duties in the scope of the Human Resources Dept.
- Human Resources or Business Major
- Some experience in an office environment preferred
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
- Solid organizational skills and attention to detail
- Develop experience working on a wide variety of Human Resources related projects
- Gain exposure to a fast-paced, collaborative office environment
- Work side-by-side with highly experienced Human Resources executives
- Attend company meetings and networking events
- Paid Internship
Cornerstone Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In compliance with Equal Opportunity Guidelines and the Americans with Disabilities Act, Cornerstone Bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities and encourages both prospective and current employees to discuss potential accommodations with the employer.