Are you interested in a position that will make a difference in your life and the lives of others? Community Teamwork is a private non-profit organization with over 500 employees dedicated to reducing barriers and creating opportunities for low income individuals and families.
In addition to fully utilizing your skills, Community Teamwork offers opportunities for continued professional development and career growth. Great teams, a competitive salary and well above average benefits including a generous contribution to employee 401k plans make Community Teamwork a highly regarded employer.
CTI offers a comprehensive benefits package including, Medical, Dental, Vision, STD/LTD, Tuition Reimbursement and a 5% contribution to your 401K, 11 paid Holidays, 4 weeks of Paid Time Off, paid sick leave and much more.
We are seeking an Outreach Coordinator who will play a support role in the Division of Energy and Community Resources to include the development of high-quality communication and marketing materials for both internal and external audiences, as well as promoting events and delivering materials to community members. The Coordinator will focus on outreach to families, partners and the community to increase awareness and participation of the services the Division provides to youth and families. Responsibilities include coordinating recruitment efforts for our programs, raising the Division’s visibility in the community, and presenting to the various partners and allies in the community. The coordinator will also assist in the development and execution of a communication and marketing strategy designed to promote the Financial Education Center and Housing Consumer Education Center programs and services through media outreach, event promotion and content management including digital, social media, web content, video and other means for communication.
- Develop a comprehensive listing, initiate contact and maintain working relationships with human service providers, advocacy organizations and other groups who use or have access to those who might use our services.
- Develop and maintain a database of community contacts made and outreach activities conducted within the service area.
- Assist Agency staff in the development of communications materials ensuring all communications adhere to the organization’s branding style guide.
- In coordination with Director, develop, implement, and submit the annual outreach plan and progress reports, as requested.
- Provide program, education and outreach materials to local agencies and advocacy groups. Maintain program marketing materials. Travel to local agencies, advocacy groups, and their events as required.
- Attend and cover high-level external events in support of agency communication strategies.
- Assist with writing and distributing quarterly newsletters to external audiences, bi-weekly newsletters to internal audiences, and other updates as needed.
- Update and maintain compelling success stories about clients, agency programs or agency events.
- Coordinate social media content including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and YouTube accounts ensuring an active and innovative presence.
- Assist with promoting e-communications for the general public as well as hard copy content as necessary.
- Create content for listservs and communicating via these outlets as well as exploring new technology to share messaging
- HS Diploma or equivalent required. Associate’s Degree in Communications, Marketing, or English, strongly preferred.
- 1-3 years’ experience with communication and marketing outlets.
- Demonstrated strong writing and communication skills.
- Familiarity with social media outlets and website editing.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a deadline driven environment.
- Ambition to network and promote opportunities about the Agency to the public.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Dependable transportation and ability to travel to other sites, meetings, agencies, and providers required.
- Bilingual skills preferred.
- Must be able work evenings and weekends as needed.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. Community Teamwork is a drug free work environment.
This is an exciting opportunity to become an integral member of an innovative, outcome focused team in an organization committed to excellence.