Nurse RN or LPN for General Consideration
PCN# R1111 # Positions 1
Come join a friendly and diverse clinical team that provides quality care! Community Healthlink (CHL) is looking for a full time (37.5 hrs/wk) part time and per diem Nurses.
Community Healthlink has numerous employment options for qualified, interested Nurses including a variety of settings and positions ranging from per diem to full-time. Candidates who apply to this position for general consideration will have their resume reviewed. Qualified candidates will be submitted to a program for consideration.
This position offers a wonderful opportunity to join an expanding team that’s passionate and dedicated to providing quality integrated, therapeutic interventions within a supportive and energetic work environment.
Compensation based on education and related work experience, licensure and other qualifications
Health and Dental insurance (available upon starting)
Generous paid sick, personal, holiday, and vacation time
Life and Disability insurance
401k with agency contribution
Wellness activity discounts
Work related travel reimbursement
- Assist with intakes.
- Supervise residents in unit.
- Provide patient assessments and screenings of clients screening and testing for but not limited to such diseases as Covid 19, diabetes, hypertension, tuberculosis etc…
- Dispense medications.
- Facilitate Nursing groups.
- Provide detox relevant education and counseling to residents.
- Complete required documentation in a timely and accurate manner.
- Assist with the development of appropriate individualized aftercare treatment plans.
- Assist with and contribute to multi-disciplinary treatment planning.
- Follow guidelines and procedures established by unit RNs, Director of Nursing and Medical Director.
- Perform other related job duties.
- Respects diverse views and approaches, demonstrates Standards of Respect, and contributes to creating and maintaining an environment of professionalism, tolerance, civility and acceptance toward all employees, patients and visitors.
- Grade 9A: Acute Care LPN: Valid and current MA LPN license required
- Grade 9B: Acute Care RN: Valid and current MA RN license required
- Commitment to providing outstanding care required.
- Experience working with mental health and/or detox a plus.
- Bilingual candidates (English/Spanish) are strongly encouraged to apply
- Must be able to pass a CORI background check
Community Healthlink is an Affirmative Action/ Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, gender identity, age, ancestry, disability, religion, national origin, marital status, sexual preference, political affiliation or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above listed items.
If applicable, Community Healthlink shall also abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a) and 41 CFR 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified protected veterans and qualified individuals on the basis of disability. These regulations require affirmative action by Community Healthlink to employ and advance in employment qualified protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.