Come join a friendly and diverse clinical team that provides quality care! Community Healthlink (CHL) is looking for a full-time (37.5 hrs/wk) Case Manager in Worcester.
The Transitional Support Services (TSS), is an inpatient treatment program for men and women 18 and older with substance abuse disorders. The program is designed to work with clients on their goals for recovery while preparing them for their next step in treatment. Clients in the program can stay up to 90 days while they are pursuing, accepted or waiting for further placement to a halfway house. The program provides individual case management along with 6 treatment groups per day, run by all team members. TSS is an exciting, dynamic environment in which all members of the team work together to ensure the best outcomes for our clients. Apply today, and be on the front lines of the fight against the opioid epidemic that has stolen far too many lives!
Compensation based on education and related work experience, licensure and other qualifications
Health and Dental insurance (available upon starting)
Generous paid sick, personal, holiday, and vacation time
Life and Disability insurance
401k with agency contribution
Flexible Spending Accounts available
Wellness activity discounts
- Work with treatment team to provide comprehensive intakes and assessments to include clinical, legal and additional support service needs for clients.
- Develops an appropriate comprehensive and appropriate aftercare plans while working with clients and members of multi-service team providers.
- Conduct outreach activities at appropriate referral sites.
- Work closely with other providers to receive referrals.
- Conduct admissions interviews and initial assessments for review by Program Coordinator or Clinical Team.
- Assist clients in engaging next level of services.
- Coordinate and provide transportation as needed.
- Participates in daily multidisciplinary team to discuss client issues.
- Make referrals and assist clients with transition to behavioral treatment providers including outpatient services, residential placement and self-help groups.
- Maintain statewide referral database.
- Lead at least two skill developments, educational or recreational group per week as assigned.
- Attend program staff and clinical team meetings, supervision, trainings and all other required program meetings.
- Document treatment relevant information in charts (progress notes); assessments, follow up interviews, case conferences, behavioral issues on the unit, coordination with other agencies or programs, referrals, clinical team treatment decisions, discharges and others.
- Respects diverse views and approaches, demonstrates Standards of Respect, and contributes to creating and maintaining an environment of professionalism, tolerance, civility and acceptance toward all employees, patients and visitors
- Perform other related job duties as required.
- Grade 5: Case manager I – HSD/GED/HiSet required; Associates or Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Grade 6: Case manager II – Requires a Bachelor’s degree; preferably in the field of psychology or human services
- Certification in addictions counseling or minimum of 1 (one) year of experience in field preferred.
- Current valid US-issued driver’s license and ability to provide registered, inspected and insured automobile for work related purposes including transporting clients in your own vehicle or a company vehicle
- Knowledge of the Massachusetts continuum of care for substance abuse.
- Understanding of addiction and recovery.
- Desire to serve others required.
- Demonstrated strong work ethic, ability to work independently, and ability to contribute to team objectives required.
- Preference will be given to those with experience in social services and/or working with program’s population
- All bilingual candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
- Must be able to pass a CORI background check.
PLEASE BE SURE TO APPLY ON OUR WEBSITE OR YOU WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED
Community Healthlink is an Affirmative Action/ Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, gender identity, age, ancestry, disability, religion, national origin, marital status, sexual preference, political affiliation or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above listed items.
If applicable, Community Healthlink shall also abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a) and 41 CFR 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified protected veterans and qualified individuals on the basis of disability. These regulations require affirmative action by Community Healthlink to employ and advance in employment qualified protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.