Community Care Network is looking for a Registered Nurse to join our team!
Community Care Network is comprised of Rutland Mental Health Services and Rutland Community Programs. Our mission is to enhance the well-being of our communities, individuals and families through responsive, innovative and collaborative human service
About the Role:
The Consulting Nurse (RN) is responsible for promoting and ensuring the optimum health of the individuals in Developmental Services; general functions include: nursing services, training and education, record keeping/regulatory compliance, team participation and other duties as needed.
• Assess, provide and monitor the health care needs of Individuals using the Health and Wellness Guidelines provided by VT Department of Aging and Independent Living
• Assess health needs of individuals moving into Shared Living/ Residential Supports (including and not limited to: Nursing Assessment/Self Administration assessment/testing, procure medical records, determine/recommend health needs, etc.).
• Assess, document and train shared living providers’, contracted workers, and contracted respite workers capability to carry out medical/health care (i.e. Special Care Procedures).
• Attend and help coordinate medical/other appointments for individuals on RN caseload with high medical needs and/or on an as needed basis for other Individuals.
• Obtain, maintain and provide current/historical and pertinent medical reports/records from medical providers and provide interpretation/consultation of medical reports/plans to Team members.
• Teach and assess on an ongoing basis home providers and staff their roles in meeting health care needs of individuals served.
- Valid State Licensed Registered Nurse
- One year of nursing in the field of Developmental Services preferred
- Proficiency with computers, experience entering data into electronic medical records (EMR) program.
- Must have a valid driver’s license, reliable transportation with personal automobile liability insurance coverage at or above the levels mandated by the State of Vermont.
- *Successful completion of a criminal history background check after hire.
What’s in it for YOU:
- Competitive Salary
- Comprehensive Benefit Package
- Career Training and Development
- Tuition Discounts
CCN is an Equal Opportunity Employer.