ABA School Based Behavior Interventionist
Provide direct behavior intervention under the oversight of a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) to a student/students in a school/community setting. Implement interventions outlined in the ABA treatment plan, functional behavior assessment, and IEP. Record data and monitor behavior progress. Meet regularly with supervisor to discuss concerns and progress. Attend family, school, and team meetings, as needed. Utilize a variety of strategies including, but not limited to, discrete trial training, naturalistic, and incidental teaching methods.
Qualifications and Competencies:
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in human services.
- Experience preferred- a minimum of 40 hours of training in applied behavior analysis including 3 hours of ASD specific training.
- Previous successful experience working with students with physical behavior preferred.
- Certification in Crisis Prevention Intervention (CPI) willing to be trained.
- Experience or training in how to deal with students with autism preferred.
CCN is an Equal Opportunity Employer.