We are now hiring new nursing graduates for a varied client base in the Greater Boston area as well as throughout Massachusetts. Commonwealth Clinical Services, Inc. (CCS) is a VNA/private care home health care agency. We provide exceptional on-site training and offer flexible shifts, including full-time, part-time, and per diem.
CCS has a program dedicated to training and on-boarding new graduate nurses with a high hiring and retention rate. When appropriate, we begin the employment process prior to passing the NCLEX, ensuring job security for our new graduates.
Work-life balance and flexibility are very important to us. We provide flexible blocked nursing shifts ranging from 4 to 12 hours and on-site clinical training. There is 24/7 clinical support and one-to-one training by a Registered Nurse for all new nurses until they are confident with their nursing skills.
CCS offers competitive salaries and benefits packages. Merit raises are available. We spend time matching your skill set and professional goals to the right patient, and we do our best to minimize your travel time.
This is a rolling application, nurses will be considered shortly upon application submission.
- Competitive Pay
- Secure your nursing position before you take the NCLEX so that as soon as you pass the boards you have a nursing job right away
- Sick pay
- Flexible schedules
- Benefit Packages, including merit raises
- Health Insurance
- Clinical Support 24/7
- On-Site Clinical Training
- Work and Life Balance
• Communicate with patients and doctors to determine patient needs
• Establish rapport with patients to foster better communication
• Perform medical support duties as assigned by doctors
• Maintain a positive, compassionate bedside manner for patients, friends and family
• Adhere to medical standards and requirements according to state requirements
• Monitor patient progress, adjusting therapy or consulting with doctors before altering care
• Complete all necessary paperwork and reports, filing and organizing reports accurately
• Educate patients and family members about medical condition and required therapy
• Maintain safe, sterile workplace while monitoring medical inventory and equipment
• Must possess a state-sanctioned nursing license
We consider our work as nurses to be an honor, and we strive for continuous improvement in order to provide excellence in all that we do. We will provide the hands on training that you need to maximize your skill set so you can feel confident caring for patients.
Come join the Commonwealth Clinical Services Inc. team!