Commonwealth Clinical Services, Inc. (CCS) is looking to hire a part-time licensed Occupational Therapist Assistant to assist clients across the North Shore and Boston areas. You will provide treatments/services as prescribed by the physician and based on current guidelines.
- Evaluate and establish goals based on the patient’s current level of functioning and potential for improvement
- Develop the OT plan of care from the identified problem list and re-evaluate when appropriate
- Document the type of treatments and outcomes in clinical/narrative notes
- Evaluate the effectiveness of teaching plan and revise as necessary
- Establish household management routines consistent with patients abilities and needs
- Assist with ADL, work simplification, muscle re-education, perpetual motor training, fine motor training, NDT, sensory enhancement, orthotics, prosthetics, adaptive equipment, etc. based on client needs.
- Current Massachusetts State License
- Proven experience as an OTA
- Strong Occupational Therapy skills
- Good communication
- Ability to lift and transfer patients