CohnReznick currently has an exciting career opportunity in the IT Audit team located in our New York, NY or Parsippany, NJ office. We are looking for an IT Audit Intern to join our team for Summer 2022.
If you are:
- A highly dedicated professional with impressive credentials and driven by new challenges and growth opportunities
- A team player who believes in providing world-class internal client service
- Looking for a work environment that values and promotes camaraderie, collaboration and giving back to the community
Look ahead. Imagine more. And consider joining the CohnReznick team.
- Endless opportunities to contribute to the 11th largest professional services firm in the US
- A unique culture that values collaboration in everything we do
- A team of professionals driven by a sense of excellence, integrity, commitment to lifelong learning, respect for one another, adaptability, and making a difference
- A network of 2,700 professionals committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace and giving back to the communities in which we live and work
- Varied career paths supported by strong professional development programs and resources
- A flexible work environment with competitive benefits
The IT Audit Intern will be responsible for:
- Performing non-financial technical audits in support of financial statement audits
- Ensuring adequate documentation in the work papers, and communicating the audit findings to the IT Audit In-Charge
- Working with other Auditors in the performance of audit projects
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Accounting and/or Computer Science / Information Systems required
- Candidate must have or be planning to take qualifying coursework (150 credit hours) for the CPA exam
- Outstanding interpersonal skills including written and verbal skills
- Good computer skills including the suite of Microsoft products
Passion, enthusiasm and aptitude for information technology
Connect with us:
CohnReznick is an organization committed to diversity and inclusion to drive our business results and create a better future every day for our diverse employees, clients, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. For more information, please see Equal Employment Opportunity Posters
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Persons with Disabilities Employment is subject to verification of pre-screening tests, which may include background check and credit check.
If you are an individual with a disability in need of assistance at any time during our recruitment process, please contact us at CRaccommodation@cohnreznick.com Please note: This email address is reserved for individuals with disabilities in need of assistance and are not a means of inquiry about positions or application statuses.