CSO is looking for an Urgent Care Nurse Manager for our Emergency Services team.
CSO is seeking a Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner to provide diagnostic and assessment services, urgent medication evaluations, ongoing medication monitoring and treatment for clients in our Emergency Services Programs (ESP) and Community Crisis Stabilization (CCS) programs, while working closely with multidisciplinary staff and provide consultation as needed. You would also help transition recent hospital discharges to ongoing community-based care. We are also looking to incorporate MAT. This is a new exciting role that will allow the right candidate the opportunity to be involved in designing the process and implementation. You would be providing services primarily in Northampton and Greenfield, where you will have support and supervision from leadership with a strong background in community crisis mental health services.
- Provide diagnostic and evaluation services for clients, as well as prescribe needed medication.
- Conduct medication reviews and monitoring as needed.
- Provide medical and psychiatric consultations to staff.
- Evaluate or assist in the evaluation of clients in need of emergency treatment services for possible hospitalization
- Collaborate with and provide supervision for program staff holding an MSN degree, in order to provide comprehensive, flexible medication services to consumers.
- Ability to respond telephonically in 15 minutes to provide support to Crisis and Respite clinicians. On call for crisis and respite is an expectation for 15-minute return for all calls.
- MSN with CNS certification and DPH/DEA authorization to prescribe medication required.
- Must be licensed in Massachusetts as a Registered Nurse.
- Have RN or APRN experience working in hospital, ED, urgent care or crisis settings.
- Have experience treating adults with serious mental illness and some experience treating adolescents and children.
- Computer proficiency required including ability to work with email, electronic health record and word processing software.
- Ability to utilize telehealth technologies as needed.
Bilingual candidates are strongly encouraged to apply, (English/Spanish speaking.)
We provide our employees with competitive salaries and a generous benefits package, including full coverage health and dental insurance, paid time off (vacation, personal, sick, and holidays), a 403(b) retirement savings plan with employer match, an employee referral bonus program, regular in-house training and professional development opportunities with free CEUs, and voluntary supplemental insurances including short and long-term disability, cancer, accident and life. We also partner with a premier employee assistance program (EAP) and offer personal cell phone plan discounts.
Clinical & Support Options, Inc. is a behavioral health organization serving individuals and families across Western Massachusetts. From its early days as a child guidance clinic, Clinical & Support Options has expanded into a full-service behavioral health agency, committed internally to excellence while we collaborate externally with community partners to participate in a comprehensive system of assistance and resources for the residents of our communities. We employ over 650 multi-disciplinary staff, helping thousands of families during the past 50 years. We have community-based office locations throughout Western Massachusetts, including Springfield, Northampton, Greenfield, Orange, Athol, Gardner and Pittsfield.
Our core competencies lend themselves to the development of a “one-stop” model of comprehensive, holistic services to individuals and families with multiple and complex issues.
Our expertise, in a nutshell, is to support people in their progress towards self-sufficiency, no matter what challenges they face on that journey.”