CSO is looking for Clinicians for In-Home Behavioral Health Services (IHBS) in Greenfield, Pittsfield and Northampton.
The IHBS Clinician will provide behavior management therapy and behavior management monitoring for children and their families in natural family settings such as home or school in collaboration with a paraprofessional who provides behavioral health monitoring, coaching and support as part of the treatment plan. This Clinician develops highly specific behavioral treatment designed to treat challenging behaviors that interfere with the youth’s successful functioning. The IHBS team monitors the behavioral interventions and assists with behavioral aspects of the risk management plan.
- Conduct behavioral health assessments including the appropriate version of the MA CANS tool.
- Document observations of the youth in the home and the community.
- Conduct structured interviews of the youth and collaterals.
- Complete a written functional behavioral assessment.
- Develop a focused behavior management treatment plan with behavioral objectives designed to diminish, extinguish or improve specific behaviors related to a youth’s mental health condition.
- Develop behavioral objectives that are incorporated into a youth’s risk management plan.
- The plan should provide direction for the family and the monitor to support the plan’s implementation.
- Assist caregivers in stabilizing the behavior of children and adolescents including the development of Risk Management Plans and facilitating the involvement of Crisis Services when this is required.
- Maintain regular and required communication with MassHealth MCE’s and commercial insurance providers.
- Follow standard procedures as defined in the specifications for In-Home Behavioral Therapy under the Children’s Behavioral Health Initiative.
Clinical Masters degree with a minimum of 2 years experience working with children, adolescents and families. Experience navigating children’s systems and supports within the community. Must have supervised experience in behavioral analysis and in behavioral assessment and monitoring. Prior background in behavioral interventions and Applied Behavioral Analysis (ABA) preferred but not required. Knowledge of and training in child development and children’s mental health experience. Demonstrated sensitivity to the needs of families from diverse cultural and/or linguistic backgrounds. Computer proficiency required including ability to work with email, electronic health record and word processing software. Must have a valid driver’s license and reliable transportation.
Bilingual candidates are strongly encouraged to apply, (English/Spanish speaking.)
We provide our employees with competitive salaries and a generous benefits package, including full coverage health and dental insurance, paid time off (vacation, personal, sick, and holidays), a 403(b) retirement savings plan, an employee referral bonus program, regular in-house training and professional development opportunities with free CEUs, and voluntary supplemental insurances including short and long-term disability, cancer, accident and life. We also partner with a premier employee assistance program (EAP) and offer personal cell phone plan discounts.
Clinical & Support Options, Inc. is a behavioral health organization serving individuals and families across Western Massachusetts. From its early days as a child guidance clinic, Clinical & Support Options has expanded into a full service behavioral health agency, committed internally to excellence while we collaborate externally with community partners to participate in a comprehensive system of assistance and resources for the residents of our communities. We employ over 650 multi-disciplinary staff, helping thousands of families during the past 50 years. We have community based office locations throughout Western Massachusetts, including Springfield, Northampton, Greenfield, Orange, Athol, Gardner and Pittsfield.
Our core competencies lend themselves to the development of a “one-stop” model of comprehensive, holistic services to individuals and families with multiple and complex issues.
Our expertise, in a nutshell, is to support people in their progress towards self-sufficiency, no matter what challenges they face on that journey.