CSO is looking for a Clinical Nurse Manager to join our Outpatient Clinic in Greenfield.
This Clinical Nurse Manager will provide diagnostic and evaluation services, as well as ongoing medication monitoring and treatment for clients. They will work closely with staff, and provide consultation and supervision to other CNS/RN staff onsite.
- Provide diagnostic and evaluation services for clients, as well as prescribe needed medication.
- Conduct medication reviews and monitoring as needed.
- Provide medical and psychiatric consultations to staff.
- Evaluate or assist in the evaluation of clients in need of emergency treatment services for possible hospitalization.
- Complete necessary reports and paperwork in a timely manner.
- Comply with DMH, DPH and other licensing authorities, and third-party payor regulations regarding record-keeping.
- Collaborate with and provide supervision to nursing staff with MSN degrees, in order to provide comprehensive, flexible medication services to clients.
- Serve on Center’s Multi-Disciplinary Treatment Review Team as directed.
- Collaborate with staff from other programs and agencies in order to coordinate care.
- Represent the agency in a positive manner and maintain good working relationships with other agencies and professionals.’
MSN with CNS certification and DPH/DEA authorization to prescribe medication required. Must be licensed in Massachusetts as a Registered Nurse, and have a minimum of three years’ experience treating adults with serious mental illness and some experience treating adolescents and children. Previous supervisory experience required. Must be familiar with community resources and possess good communication and interpersonal skills. Computer proficiency required including ability to work with email, electronic health record and word processing software.
Bilingual candidates are strongly encouraged to apply, (English/Spanish speaking.)
We provide our employees with competitive salaries and a generous benefits package, including full coverage health and dental insurance and ample paid time off (vacation, personal, sick, and holidays). Additionally, we offer a retirement savings plan and an employee referral bonus program. CSO provides their staff with regular in-house training and professional development opportunities with free CEUs. Our voluntary supplemental insurances include short and long-term disability, cancer, accident and life. We also offer a premier employee assistance program (EAP) and personal cell phone plan discounts.
Clinical & Support Options, Inc. is a behavioral health organization serving individuals and families across Western Massachusetts. From its early days as a child guidance clinic, Clinical & Support Options has expanded into a full service behavioral health agency, committed internally to excellence while we collaborate externally with community partners to participate in a comprehensive system of assistance and resources for the residents of our communities. We employ over 650 multi-disciplinary staff, helping thousands of families during the past 50 years. We have community based office locations throughout Western Massachusetts, including Springfield, Northampton, Greenfield, Orange, Athol, Gardner and Pittsfield.
Our core competencies lend themselves to the development of a “one-stop” model of comprehensive, holistic services to individuals and families with multiple and complex issues.
Our expertise, in a nutshell, is to support people in their progress towards self-sufficiency, no matter what challenges they face on that journey.