We are currently recruiting a Physician with an active, unrestricted Connecticut medical license to join our incredible team! It also affords the career opportunity for our organization to pay for your medical directorship certification and offer associate directorships and directorships. This position is supporting skilled nursing facilities (SNF) throughout the greater Waterbury region. This role can be per diem, part time or full time.
CLAIM, LLC focuses on risk reduction, accelerated recovery and lower rates of hospital readmissions for our patients. The hands-on care we provide makes a meaningful difference in the lives of patients while improving overall quality of care. Our medical team partners with nursing homes to tailor individualized onsite coverage solutions to provide facilities with the highest level of service.
In this role, as the Attending Physician, responsibilities include:
- Routinely collaborate with CLAIM’s medical director (CMO) to deliver medical care services to client SNFs
- Conduct admissions at various client SNFs within regulatory compliance timelines
- Provide coverage support to medical director (CMO)
- Manage a patient panel commensurate to an approximate 75-patient weekly caseload
- Participate in light on-call rotational schedule
Highlights & Benefits
- Competitive compensation (salary, profit sharing, directorship stipends)
- Practice autonomy
- Training and ongoing clinical support received from certified medical director (CMO)
- Administrative and back office support that allows you to keep your focus where it counts – practicing primary care
- Practice model that promotes improved patient outcomes and reduced preventable readmissions
- Company culture dedicated to healthcare quality, process improvement, support and open communication
- MD / DO degree from accredited medical school
- Board certified or board eligible in Internal Medicine
- Active and unrestricted Connecticut medical license, DEA and Controlled Substance
- Proficiency with EHR documentation
- Compassionate, intelligent, motivated, team player
If you have a passion for patient care and are comfortable making sound decisions with patient care, CLAIM LLC may just be that career move you are seeking! Please submit a resume for our immediately review.