As a Receiving Chemist, you will perform hands on operations such as Lab Pack Coding/Processing, Drum Receiving/Coding, OR Shipping of waste materials.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one goal by following policies, processes, and acting in a safe manner at all time;
- Responsibility for supply management in their area of responsibility;
- Responsible for maintaining a safe working environment that is in compliance with all applicable OSHA regulations as well as all applicable company Health & Safety and Compliance protocols;
- Works closely with logistics organization to manage inventory;
- Works closely with operations to properly stage, label and prepare all outbound loads and paperwork.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- High School diploma or equivalent required. BS in Chemistry or related science preferred.
- 1+ years of Receiving, Shipping, or Lab Pack experience.
- 40 hour OSHA training
- Ability to work in team environment and take direction.
- Solid understanding of math, chemistry and chemical testing.
Join our team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at www.cleanharbors.com/careers
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.