Our Phoenix, AZ facility is looking for a Warehouse Receiving Chemist to join their safety conscious team!
The Receiving Chemist will perform hands on operations such as plant receiving of van loads and bulk loads, waste receiving, printing labels, quality assurance quality control checks on manifests, and performing final coding on lab forms.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times
- Overall quality control of waste materials to be received and shipped
- Works closely with operations to properly stage, label and prepare all inbound and outbound loads and paperwork
- Forklift experience a plus, however we will train
- Degree in Chemistry or other related Science field preferred; may be substituted with related experience
- Sampling containers
- Quality Control
- Data entry
- Monday – Friday, early morning start time
- Performs other duties and tasks as assigned
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- 1+ years of receiving and shipping experience
- Knowledge of hazardous waste material handling a plus
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Solid understanding of how to utilize computer software programs
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
Join our safety focused team today!
To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.