The Lab Chemist will be responsible for the analysis of samples to determine their chemical and physical properties using chromatography and spectroscopy techniques. This is a night-shift position that works from 6:00PM to 4:30PM. We are searching for a reliable individual with an excellent commitment to Safety to join our laboratory team in El Dorado, AR!
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days
- Group 401K program with company matching component
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Ensures that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times
- Performs analysis of facility samples using GC, GCMS, ICP, and various analytical laboratory instruments
- Maintain and troubleshoot equipment as needed
- Properly manage waste generated as a result of analytical procedures
- Maintain a safe working environment that complies with all applicable OSHA regulations
- Perform other duties and tasks as assigned by management
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- Bachelor of Science in Chemistry preferred
- 1 year of prior experience in a laboratory setting
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Proficiency with computer applications
- Ability to document, record, and analyze data and information
- Ability to work night-shift
Join our team today! To learn more about our company and apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at www.cleanharbors.com/careers
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is on-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however, only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.