The Marketing Support Analyst will develop and manage the multi-channel marketing dashboard which will provide marketers with campaign insights to assess current and future programs. The dashboard creation will follow the agile principles and continue to evolve based on the needs of the marketing team. This will require working with multiple partners (inside and outside of EXO) to pull the relevant data sources together as well as create a process that ensures the results are updated on a regular basis. This role will be the key liaison between Marketing and the Analytics Teams. Other key partners include outside agencies and vendors to gather data, as needed.
The Marketing Support Analyst will be responsible for developing analytical insights on campaign performance from the dashboard and presenting those insights to Growth Strategy and other key partners. In partnership with management, this role will also play a key role in the development of line of business performance review presentations and ad hoc reporting. Additional responsibilities include acting as liaison between marketing, Budget Management and Finance regarding marketing spend & results forecasts and ensuring alignment and compliance with financial policies and calendar.
- Develop and maintain a marketing campaign dashboard for all products
- Collaborate with key partners to pull together the data and interpret the output
- Develop the story around the data
- Document the process and continue to iterate following agile principals
- Research and understand dashboard reporting of other financial services companies and/or industries
- Serve as liaison between analytic (marketing analytics and digital analytics) teams and marketing partners
- Identify analytical insights on campaign performance to share with stakeholders
- Deliver ad hoc reporting to understand marketing tactic performance
- Develop PowerPoint presentations, as needed, to help tell the story
- Understand the data, trends and develop the insights to inform future programs and/or campaigns
- Ensure alignment and compliance with financial policies and calendar
- Understand financial reports, forecasts and results
- Spearhead monthly finance forecast updates to ensure accurate and timely updates
- Maintain budget spreadsheets based on information received from Growth Strategy and Account Managers/Specialists
- 1-3 years marketing or other relevant experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills required with an ability to successfully review, interpret and communicate analytic results and make recommendations to marketing partners
- Strong prioritization skills and ability to quickly re-prioritize in a dynamic environment
- Track record of developing creative solutions and strategies to complex problems
- A self-starter who is accountable and has high expectations for their work
- Computer proficiency, including MS Office (specifically Power Point and Excel)
- Basic understanding of our products as well as marketing channels
- Attention to detail a must
- Familiarity with Agile methodology a plus
- Experience in Tableau and Adobe Analytics strongly preferred
- Experience in financial services and/or a large corporation
- Bachelor’s degree
Why Work for Us
At Citizens, you’ll find a customer-centric culture built around helping our customers and giving back to our local communities. When you join our team, you are part of a supportive and collaborative workforce, with access to training and tools to accelerate your potential and maximize your career growth.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Citizens, its parent, subsidiaries, and related companies provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, citizenship, physical or mental disability or perceived disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, genetic characteristic, marital or domestic partner status, victim of domestic violence, family status/parenthood, medical condition, military or veteran status, national origin, pregnancy/childbirth/lactation, colleague’s or a dependent’s reproductive health decision making, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran
Citizens is a brand name of Citizens Bank, N.A. and each of its respective affiliates.