The Recruiting Assistant will be responsible for providing administrative recruiting support to all areas of the Firm’s recruiting efforts, including Lateral Hiring, Non-Legal Recruiting, and Law School Recruiting.
- Assist with the Lateral Hiring and Non-Legal recruiting process, including posting open positions on the Firm’s internal and external job boards, scheduling candidate interviews, monitoring the recruiting inboxes, and assisting with any candidate data entry.
- Utilize the Firm’s Applicant Tracking System and Candidate Self-Service to monitor and process candidate submissions, maintain candidate materials, update status records, and run reports as needed.
- Assist with the Law School Recruiting process by processing Summer Associate submissions, updating Firm systems and necessary charts, and scheduling interviews.
- Assist in maintaining all recruiting reports and charts, highlighting activity and tracking the candidate life-cycle.
- Process invoices and reimbursements for candidates and recruiter agreements.
- Assist with the onboarding process for new hires including the initiation of pre-employment checks, creating new employee personnel files, scheduling orientations, and auditing new hire checklists.
- Assist with various recruiting events, virtual and on-site.
- Provide administrative support to the Alumni Relations Committee, as needed.
- Assist with special projects and provide general support to the Human Resources Department.
- Bachelor’s degree required, internship experience in Human Resources preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to organize work and set priorities to meet deadlines while working independently.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills.
- Professional demeanor and presentation.
- Ability to handle confidential information and deal with sensitive issues in a discrete and ethical manner.
- Strong technical skills in Microsoft Office. Experience with HRIS a plus.
- Must have minimal physical mobility. Position may occasionally require standing, walking, reaching, and lifting up to 15 pounds.
- Must have the ability to operate equipment such as a computer and copy machine.
- Must have the ability to communicate clearly and to read and follow detailed instructions.
- Must have the ability to prepare assorted documents and other related materials.
- Must have the ability to work in stressful conditions under time deadlines.