SOUTHEASTERN, MA– Child & Family Services is a client-centered, strengths-based agency that strives to provide optimal care and services to our communities as well as maintaining an inclusive and supportive environment for our staff. We are looking to onboard driven and passionate Master’s level clinicians to join either our New Bedford, Fall River, Hyannis or Harwich Port Clinics!
Clinicians are able to choose between the compensation options of full time Salary with incentive bonuses or full time Fee-for-Service option with flexible scheduling!
Apply today to speak with our recruiter about the culture, work environment and mission of our agency that has led us to ‘heal and strengthen the lives of children and families’ for over 178 years! This is a full year position (it does not follow a school year schedule).
Bilingual candidates and candidates who love working with children are strongly encouraged to apply!
*Language and Licensure differential applicable in addition to base salary!
WE PROVIDE FREE CLINICAL SUPERVISION TOWARDS LICENSURE FOR ALL CLINICIANS.
**$1,500 SIGN-ON BONUS***
- Masters level degree in counseling, psychology, social work or a related field from an accredited educational institution
- License Eligible or Licensed (LCSW, LICSW, LMHC, LMFT)
- Provide direct diagnostic, crisis intervention and treatment services using bio-psychosocial methods within a therapeutic relationship to assist person(s) to achieve a higher level of functioning
- Utilize diagnostic skills involving practical knowledge of the DSM IV and DSM V
- Conduct five to six individual sessions per day at the school setting covering topics such as developing social skills, anger management, peer-to-peer relations, and others as the need and/or interest arises from the school
- Provide family therapy and make collateral contacts on a regular basis
- Attend School Based Monthly Meeting
- Maintain production expectations and record-keeping requirements
- Provide training to staff and/or community
- Participate in multi-disciplinary team as needed
- Participate in appropriate clinical and administrative staff meetings
- Participate in weekly/bi-weekly supervision with supervisor
- Willingness to work with a diverse population (children to adults)
- Benefit eligible at 20+ hours
- Medical – Harvard Pilgrim/Health Plans – 75% employer paid for full-time employees
- Dental – MetLife
- 2 weeks’ vacation accrued over 1st year, 3 weeks after 3 years, 4 weeks after 5 years and 5 weeks after 20 years
- Generous sick time and personal time
- 10 paid holidays
- Tuition reimbursement – Up to $1,500 per calendar year
- Professional Licensure reimbursement (LICSW, LMHC)
- Flexible spending accounts – save on medical expenses and dependent care!
- 401K – CFS matches first 1% at 100%; 2%-6% of annual earnings are matched at 50%
- 100% Employer paid Life Insurance
- 100% Employer paid Long Term Disability and AD&D
- 24 hour travel assistance, mileage reimbursement, discounted Healthtrax gym membership, BJs membership discounts and employee appreciation events!
Child and Family Services, Inc. values a diverse workplace and strongly encourages applicants from the BIPOC, LGBTQ+, AAPI, Hispanic, Latinx and Veteran communities to apply for employment. We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, gender, sex,( including gender identity, sexual orientation, and pregnancy) disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.