SOUTHEASTERN, MA – Child & Family Services is looking for motivated and dynamic Masters Level Clinicians to join our In Home Therapy team! This is a full-time, hourly, benefit eligible position (it is NOT fee-for-service). This team utilizes a Strengths-Based Approach with youth and their families within our serviced communities. Flexible Scheduling opportunities available!
We have opportunities available in New Bedford, MA, Fall River, MA, Hyannis, MA or Harwich Port, MA!
Ideal Candidates possess a strong desire to work with youth in order to meet their behavioral health needs, including improving the family’s ability to provide effective support for the youth to promote his/her/their healthy functioning within the family unit as well as in the community. IHT Clinicians work closely with Bachelor level Therapeutic Training and Support Staff, who provide direct support and services to the youth.
**$1,500 SIGN-ON BONUS***
- Master’s Degree in psychology, social work or mental health counseling from an accredited educational institution
- Passion for working with children and their families
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
Benefits of joining our In Home Therapy team as a Clinician!
Opportunities to gain experience that will enhance your career and professional development by:
- Working within a supportive team unit
- Learning Importance of Self-Care
- Enhancing Overall Skills within the Field
- Observing Youth and Families within their own Environment
- Building Engagement Skills with Youth and Families
- Building Assessment Skills
- Building Supervisory and Management Skills
- Assisting with Improving Long-Term Outcomes for Youth and Families by enhancing Family Resiliency through Improved Coping and Communication
- Skills and Supporting Healthy Relationships
- Working within Multiple Settings: Home, Community, Office, School
- Management Supporting and Encouraging Creativity, Staff Feedback, and Ideas
- Learning ways to Increase Patience, Use of Self, and Increasing Confidence within the Field
- Utilizing interventions and working with youth, individuals, parents and caregivers, siblings, family, and extended family
- Working collaboratively with the youth’s school, PCP, and other providers within the youth’s life
- Learning skills and interventions including but not limited to: Strengths-Based Approach, Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT), Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT), Solution Focused Therapy, Crisis Intervention, Trauma Informed Care, Psychoeducation
- Ability to acquire first-hand knowledge, understanding and mastery working through the Family Systems Approach and through the Ecological Perspective
- Flexible Schedule
- Work from Home Privileges
- FREE Clinical Supervision for Licensure which is built into your work schedule
- Group Supervision
- Opportunity to Participate in the Mass Health CBHI License Reimbursement Program, if eligible
- Assistance with Training, including possible Continuing Education (CE) Credits
Highlighted Responsibilities (including but not limited to):
- Active involvement and member of the IHT team; Your voice and experience matters to us
- Consistent engagement and collaboration with youth, families and collaterals
- Assist families with exploring and identifying their family values and goals
- Utilize diagnostic skills involving practical knowledge of the DSM V and family assessment tools
- Provide family therapy, in addition to utilizing a variety of techniques, interventions and skills to best support youth and families with meeting their identified treatment goals
- Training assistance in decision-making, vocational guidance, skill building, problem solving, and support in both crisis and non-crisis situations
- Heal and strengthen the lives of children and families
- Benefit eligible at 20+ hours
- Medical – Harvard Pilgrim/Health Plans – 75% employer paid for full-time employees
- Dental – MetLife
- 2 weeks’ vacation accrued over 1st year, 3 weeks after 3 years, 4 weeks after 5 years and 5 weeks after 20 years
- Generous sick time and personal time
- 10 paid holidays
- Tuition reimbursement – Up to $1,500 per calendar year
- Professional Licensure reimbursement (LICSW, LMHC)
- Flexible spending accounts – save on medical expenses and dependent care!
- 401K – CFS matches first 1% at 100%; 2%-6% of annual earnings are matched at 50%
- 100% Employer paid Life Insurance
- 100% Employer paid Long Term Disability and AD&D
- 24 hour travel assistance, mileage reimbursement, discounted Healthtrax gym membership, BJs membership discounts and employee appreciation events!
With more than 175 years of experience in providing premier counseling, prevention programs, family support and psychiatry services, Child & Family Services is one of the oldest and largest non-profit organizations in Southeastern, MA!
Whether it is children exposed to abuse or violence, families coping with mental illness, or matching children with mentors or loving adoptive families, Child & Family Services is there to support, guide and heal.
We pride ourselves on providing premier services to the community and therefore have been able to keep the commitment we first made in 1843 of helping those in need.
Come join our team of dedicated and compassionate professionals whose mission it is to “…heal and strengthen the lives of children and families”!
Child and Family Services, Inc. values a diverse workplace and strongly encourages applicants from the BIPOC, LGBTQ+, AAPI, Hispanic, Latinx and Veteran communities to apply for employment. We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, gender, sex,( including gender identity, sexual orientation, and pregnancy) disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.