NEW BEDFORD & FALL RIVER, MA- Child & Family Services has been providing premier services to Southeastern, MA since 1843! We are looking for a dynamic and motivated individuals to join our teams! We offer individual counseling to children, adolescents, and adults as well as family and couples therapy.
We have a few Clinician positions available!
All of our Clinician candidates enjoy the option of choosing either a 40 hour per week, exempt position with production incentives, or a full-time fee-for-service position. Both exempt and full-time fee-for service employees are completely eligible for our robust benefits package!
- Masters level degree in counseling, psychology, social work or a related field from an accredited educational institution
- Must be license eligible (LCSW, LMHC, LICSW or LMFT)
The following responsibilities are not meant to be all inclusive and may be adjusted to meet the agency’s needs.
- Provide direct diagnostic, crisis intervention and treatment services using bio-psychosocial methods within a therapeutic relationship to assist person(s) to achieve a higher level of functioning
- Utilize diagnostic skills involving practical knowledge of the DSM IV and DSM V
- Maintain production expectations and record-keeping requirements
- Provide training to staff and/or community
- Participate in multi-disciplinary team as needed
- Participate in appropriate clinical and administrative staff meetings
- Participate in weekly/bi-weekly supervision with supervisor
- Maintain relationships with managed care organizations if appropriate
- May also take school based clients
- Heal and strengthen the lives of children and families
- Benefit eligible at 20+ hours
- Medical – Harvard Pilgrim/Health Plans – 75% employer paid for full-time employees
- Dental – MetLife
- 2 weeks’ vacation accrued over 1st year, 3 weeks after 3 years, 4 weeks after 5 years and 5 weeks after 20 years
- Generous sick time and personal time
- 10 paid holidays
- Tuition reimbursement – Up to $1,500 per calendar year
- Professional Licensure reimbursement (LICSW, LMHC)
- Flexible spending accounts – save on medical expenses and dependent care!
- 401K – CFS matches first 1% at 100%; 2%-6% of annual earnings are matched at 50%
- 100% Employer paid Life Insurance
- 100% Employer paid Long Term Disability and AD&D
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program and Various discount programs!
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship, age, gender, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.