Who are we?
At ChemoMetec, we are proud to be a highly successful global company that offers the best products and customer support for cell counting and analysis.
Our US division is rapidly expanding, and we are looking for talented life science PhD Grads to join us during this exciting growth.
As a team, we are ambitious, customer-focused and results driven. We are also very down-to-earth and know how to have fun at work! We welcome candidates who believe they have something to bring to the table and have tons of passion for what they do.
What you will experience as a Field Application Scientist with ChemoMetec US:
- You will be the go-to person for leading life science laboratories and companies that use our instrumentation, and support them to help move their research forward and achieve their goals
- You will have the opportunity to hit the ground running and get experience working in a commercial setting
- We will support you in building your career at ChemoMetec and to be the best you can be
- The skills you gain will form a solid foundation for career growth that can open doors to many future possibilities
- You will be part of a supportive and enjoyable work environment where everyone’s voice is valued
- We believe that hard work should be rewarded
- We stand by our “promote from within” philosophy
- As we are a Danish-owned company, you will enjoy enhanced employee benefits
- Plan and perform product demonstrations, installations, training and presentations at end-user sites.
- Provide technical support for end-users via remote or onsite troubleshooting.
- Support marketing and sales in identifying key customer segments and help develop strategies to increase reach and revenue.
- Generate marketing, scientific and product-relevant material for prospective and existing customers.
- Scientific background in biology
- Preferred: Ph.D. in cell biology, immunology, cancer biology, or related field OR
- MSc with at least 2 years commercial experience will be considered
- Experience with mammalian cell culture is a must
- Flow cytometry and/or fluorescent microscopy experience is desirable
- GMP knowledge and/or experience is desirable
- Eligible to work in the US
- Adaptability and keen problem-solving skills
- Highly driven and motivated work ethic
- Proactive and initiative-driven
- Excellent communicator and relationship builder
- Dynamic public speaker
- Strong writing skills
- Willingness to travel
- Cell culture (primary, cell lines, apheresis): 3 years (preferred)
- Flow cytometry and/or fluorescent microscopy: 1 year (preferred)
Our generous benefits
- Extensive training program – training and mentoring
- Growth opportunities
- Comprehensive (and very affordable) benefits package – Medical, Dental, Vision (Blue Cross)
- Matching 401(k) plan after first year
- Generous paid time off
- Company phone, laptop
We are looking forward to receiving your application.