- Are you a recent graduate looking for an opportunity to kickoff your career AND make a positive impact?
- Can you thrive in a nimble, fast-growing digital conference company ready to launch new products in 2021?
Centerforce’s mission is to connect people and ideas to help drive growth, diversity and empowerment. We organize virtual conferences around the country that bring high-level content, learning and networking opportunities to our current audiences – Women and minorities and intellectual property professionals.
In 2020, we successfully switched from in-person to virtual conferences and we’re looking for someone to help us expand and achieve our growth goals for 2021. We have multiple product launches scheduled and there’ll be plenty of learning and growth opportunities for the right candidate
ABOUT THE TEAM AND ROLE
We are looking for a Marketing Associate to help grow our audience and reach by developing and executing marketing campaigns. You will work closely with our sales and production team to support a variety of marketing initiatives from producing emails campaigns to helping host our virtual events. The role requires an exceptional eye for detail, analytical and creative competencies, as well as the ability to work cross-functionally. It is best suited for someone who can push multiple projects and timelines in parallel. In short, it’s a fantastic opportunity to learn and grow in a fast-paced work environment.
You will be joining an ambitious, dynamic, and entrepreneurial team. We’re a diverse group of friendly, hard-working and fast-moving creative thinkers who thrive on growing our brand and product. You will be a core member of our team and your work and ideas will be critical in scaling our marketing and business initiatives.
- Develop and execute marketing campaigns – email marketing & social media marketing
- Manage and maintain a database of attendees and speakers
- Measure, report, and analyze key performance metrics to increase attendance and revenue
- Identify, develop and maintain relationships with potential speakers/attendees/clients
- Maintain the website and institute digital marketing strategies to grow our audience
- Oversee and lead all aspects of virtual event production, including pre-conference planning, set up, registration, and coordinating with the Centerforce team to ensure events flow smoothly
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or 0-2 year of relevant work experiences, preferably in marketing, event management, tradeshows or hospitality
- Superior written and verbal communication skills – ability to communicate within and outside the company
- Strong project and time management skills – ability to juggle multiple competing priorities on a strict delivery timetable
- Experienced with Excel, database management/email automation software (Constant Contact, Infusionsoft, Campaigner), and social media (Twitter/LinkedIn)
- Ability to conduct in-depth research via telephone, in-person and using print and electronic media
- Hard-working reliable candidate with a good attitude, who can work both independently and within a team
ARE YOU INTERESTED?
Please send a resume and cover letter outlining why you would be a great addition to team Centerforce to email@example.com. Looking forward to meeting you!