Landing that perfect dream job could be right under your nose as a Digital Account Coordinator in our Manchester, NH office for our Retail Groups division. We are seeking a detail-oriented, digitally focused, collaborative marketing associate who excels in relationship building and customer service. In this client-facing position you are responsible for day-to-day account management of organic and paid digital marketing and coordination of content creation across a wide scope of platforms such as store websites and social media sites. This role will conduct monthly meetings with client members to develop a digital strategy designed to attract customers and drive organic and paid traffic to our individual member store microsites through optimized web content and paid campaigns. You will work collaboratively within a cross-functional fun and creative team and communicate effectively with our Flooring America, Flooring Canada, Floor Trader, and International Design Guild members.
Our Digital Account Coordinator will:
· Support and enhance the digital presence for Flooring America, Flooring Canada, Floor Trader, and International Design Guild members through in-bound marketing tactics designed to attract, engage and convert more customers.
· Conduct monthly calls to review the members’ content strategy and website metrics. Plan content schedules for member store microsites and Google My Business, including but not limited to, monthly updates to content.
· Field and facilitate members’ in-bound marketing requests.
· Collaborate with internal teams using project management software to schedule, review and monitor progress of content and task deliverables for member accounts.
· Partner with the Content & Social team to coordinate the creation of custom social media and Google My Business posts that capture the target audience’s attention and influences action; ensuring consistent quality, voice, messaging and brand adherence.
· Collaborate with internal digital experts to measure, track, and quantify digital both organic and paid digital strategies.
Do our requirements match YOUR background?
· Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Marketing or Journalism or equivalent experience plus a minimum of 1-3 years of experience in marketing or account management.
· Skilled in discussing broad or complex concepts and simplifying them into clear, concise, strategic messaging for easy consumption by target audiences across various formats and channels.
· Experience with CMS platforms (like WordPress), Google Analytics and HTML is a plus.
· Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
· Personal computer skills (Microsoft Office, inclusive of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access and Outlook).
How we take care of YOU:
· We were recognized as one of New Hampshire’s Best Companies to Work For in 2002, 2004, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2019 and we made it into the Hall of Fame in 2017 and 2018!
· We provide YOU the ability to collaborate with a passionate group of leaders, peers, and amazing Members!
· We recognize YOU for your accomplishments and contributions through development, growth and compensation!
· We care about you AND your family. We want to make your life better and easier. Our benefits exist so you are well taken care of, and we support you and your loved ones through life’s various stages and situations.
What’s so special about us?
CCA Global Partners remarkable cooperative business model empowers thousands of entrepreneurs to succeed in a marketplace that is impacted by widespread consolidation. Our mission is to empower entrepreneurs and independent business owners by providing them the scale, resources and innovation that create sustainability, growth and effective competition in today’s evolving marketplace.