CauseVid is seeking a driven, entry-level sales and marketing assistant to join our growing team. This is the ideal opportunity for someone who wants to gain broad hands-on experience in sales and marketing within a fast-growing startup environment.
You will support the sales and marketing team in managing various projects and complete administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the team. This role is at the core of the sales and marketing function, and others will rely on your work every single day.
You will support activities that seek to:
- Generate new inbound market qualified leads (MQLs) by increasing traffic to our website, and
- Nurture leads down the buyer’s journey through the use of creative marketing campaigns that inspire interest in our products and services.
- Manage multichannel outbound marketing campaigns
- Create onsite copy, calls-to-action, landing pages, content, and sales sequences to nurture leads down the buyer’s journey
- Develop customer success campaigns that increase current customer use and awareness of CauseVid solutions.
- Document and manage processes that ensure best practices in lead management. Monitor and maintain data quality within marketing systems.
- Manage technical aspects of key sales and marketing systems (marketing automation, CRM) used to track sales and marketing activity.
- Generate reports on marketing and sales activities, effectiveness, and business impact.
- Assist the sales team with preparing sales proposals
Education and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, English, or Business is preferred.
- Excellent project management skills and ability to work independently, handle multiple tasks, assess and order priorities, and organize details.
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint, and Google Workspace is required.
- Experience with creative software (i.e. Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Premiere Pro, Canva), CRM systems, and/or project management is a plus.
Compensation and Benefits
- Salary: $30,000 to $40,000+/year depending on relevant experience with opportunities to advance into roles of greater responsibility. This is a full-time exempt position.
- Benefits: We offer a SEP-IRA retirement plan and QSEHRA healthcare reimbursement to full-time employees
- Flexible Work Environment: CauseVid has an unlimited time off policy and does not limit the amount of paid time off that an employee can take. All employees have a minimum time off level and must take at least 15 days off each year.