BEHAVIORAL HEALTH NETWORK NURSE CARE MANAGER
Catholic Charities Maine in Portland has a Full Time opening for a Behavioral Health Network Nurse Care Manager. The Nurse Care Manager functions as a core member of a collaborative care team that includes a Clinical Team Leader, Clinicians, a Behavioral Health Home Coordinator, Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner, Peer Support Specialist, healthcare consultants and primary care partners. The Nurse Care Manager shall provide primary care consultation, psychiatric care consultation, and work with the Behavioral Health Network Programs to include (though not limited to) Counseling Services, Opioid Health Homes, Behavioral Health Home, Medication Assisted Treatment and Medication Management Services.
The Nurse Care Manager shall be a Registered Nurse, Nurse Practitioner or Advance Practice Nurse, as defined by the Maine State Board of Nursing. Shall have a minimum of four (4) years direct service experience working in a healthcare setting, with at least two (2) years’ experience working directly with individuals with Severe and Persistent Mental Illness (“SPMI”) or Serious Emotional Disturbance (“SED”). Experience working with underserved, transient populations and clinical co-morbidities (co-occurring mental health, substance abuse, and physical health problems) is preferred. Previous use of an electronic health record is preferred.
Core Components of the Position
- Participate in weekly group supervisions
- Compose and deliver wellness groups and trainings to identified clients
- Monitor notifications through HealthInfoNet and follow up as appropriate with client, CCM staff & PCP
- Act as a resource for staff seeking information about medical conditions to assist them with treatment plan development and/or support of their clients
- Follow up with clients after discharge from hospitalizations to assure discharge plan is being adhered to, assist with making appointments for follow up as needed
- Monitor labs, x-rays, which may be needed as a result of a client’s diagnosis and advocate with PCP if they have not happened
- Liaison between PCP & BHH
- $1,500 Sign-on bonus: $500.00 at time of hire, $500.00 after 6-months of active and satisfactory job performance & $500.00 at 12-months with active and satisfactory job performance.
- 5 weeks of Earned Time (first year!)
- Bereavement Time off
- 6 agency holidays
- 401k agency contribution
- 10% Employee discount on childcare at our Catholic Charities Child Development Centers (Portland and Biddeford)
- Mileage reimbursement
- Electronic Health Record system
- Medical, Dental, Vision, short and long-term disability, life insurance
- ADP LifeMart Employee Discount program
- Highly Incentivized Health and Wellness program!
You may submit your cover letter and resume (indicating the position title) via our website (www.ccmaine.org) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org), fax (207-523-2789), or mail to Human Resources Office, Catholic Charities Maine P.O. Box 10660, Portland, ME 04104.
Catholic Charities Maine is a United Way and EOE/Minorities/Females/Veteran/Disabled Employer. Catholic Charities Maine participates in E-Verify. For more information on E-Verify, please go to: https://www.ccmaine.org