Carrier is a leading provider of heating, ventilating, air conditioning and refrigeration systems, building controls and automation, and fire and security systems leading to safer, smarter, sustainable and high-performance buildings.
We are looking for a forward-thinking person that strives to improve quality and enjoys being creative, a hands-on person who is dedicated, positive and has high energy.
In this position, you will support activities of the corporation and the Carrier worldwide business divisions manage the consolidation, reporting and analysis of operations and factory financial results. You will interface directly with the Carrier management, WHQ FP&A departments, Operations Leadership, business unit and factory finance members.
- Oversee the factory financial closing and forecasting process for ~50 Carrier global factory sites, ensure integrity of reporting and construct monthly highlight commentary. Train / assist factories as needed in the reporting requirements.
- Lead factory productivity analysis for Carrier 700, a major Carrier productivity and cost saving initiative. Provide senior leadership insights on variance analysis and drivers.
- Lead factory footprint rationalization optimization analysis, support Transfer of Work (TOW) projects in business case and results tracking and reporting.
- Oversee the annual budgeting and planning cycle including year-end turnaround of key metrics and analytics.
- Manage the Carrier Factory Chart of Accounts and support tracking all KPI’s by working with Operations Leadership
- Actively manage and mentor interns along with other junior members of the Finance Department
- Support other Operations projects financial analysis including factory related Capital Investment justifications, project ROI and footprint optimization
- Ad-hoc projects as required
- To be successful, candidate must have strong communication, computer and analytical skills as well as the ability to work in a high-performance team environment
- Experience in Financial Analysis, both P&L and Balance Sheet is a plus
- Experience with Microsoft Suite, Hyperion Financial Management and SAP is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance and four to six years of relevant experience with a knowledge of generally accepted Accounting principles